Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

I was there for a night a couple of years ago, so can't really say anything about the usual crowd, but I wasn't keen on the fact it's a theatre so is just a massive room. I am fond of small, sweaty clubs though.

I'll be at Studio Spaces because I do like my techno.

Mate of mine went to Digweed there a while back and said it was pretty good, but if I had to choose venues it would be Studio Spaces, even if the beer on NYE was exceptionally expensive.

Much like Tuna, if I was inclined to go to London this Easter I would be attending Tweak-o-Holics.

Mate of mine went to Digweed there a while back and said it was pretty good, but if I had to choose venues it would be Studio Spaces, even if the beer on NYE was exceptionally expensive.

Tell me a London club that doesn't have exceptionally expensive beer? I'm at the point where I think £4.50 for a 500ml can of 4.5/5% beer is good value.

I think it was £5 for a 330ml can on NYE, flabbergasted.

Having said that, when I was in Stockholm a few years back me and my mate celebrated like we had won the FA Cup when we found a bar selling a pint for less than £7

Edited by Matt - Ed Banger Records

I've said either Glade or West Holts in another thread for Leftfield

Yeah that's my line of thinking too but surely they are too big for the Glade?

That would be incredible but I just think they would need room to accommodate 10,000 or so, making West Holts the answer.

Wherever it is, I'll be there.

Was wondering when the new stuff would appear. Perfect timing

Yeah that's my line of thinking too but surely they are too big for the Glade?

That would be incredible but I just think they would need room to accommodate 10,000 or so, making West Holts the answer.

Wherever it is, I'll be there.

Was wondering when the new stuff would appear. Perfect timing

Yeah i was wondering that (though with no frame of reference)

Yeah I've got no real point of reference for gauging their size, kinda based it on Jon Hopkins and SMD in the past, smaller acts in many ways but playing similar sized venues when on tour (Hopkins now and SMD at their height) and both played Glade in the last 2 years of memory serves me right, but I would think to a Glastonbury crowd Glade would probably be too small

Never been. I had been told the crowd leave a lot to be desired

You've been told correctly, the crowd is getting worse and worse at T I've been going for years and it's just getting a lot younger and larger groups of people, the slam tent is a great place to listen to music as well, it's a shame really