Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Yeah pretty much, they have a DJ booth that looks like a boat tacked onto the outside of the tent, at least that was the set up in 2013 anyway. I will no doubt try and get to one of them, I think the most fun I have had at Glastonbury was at Rob da Banks birthday rave at the Beat Hotel on the Sunday morning in 2013, played a load of camp disco tracks and me and my mates drank stupid amounts of cocktails in the sun - thats how to start the day really.

Jackmaster and Eats Everything confirmed on Twitter that J.E.S.u.S (those two, skream and Seth troxler) will be playing. And presumably all playing separately too.

Another thread has posted that they'll be on at WOW.

Hoping for a Troxler set at the Beat Hotel.

Eats Everything is playing Awakenings festival on Sat in Holland. Looking at the line up / stage split he is on pretty early too (about tea time), so I'd guess J.e.s.u.s. will be at glastonbury on the Thursday or sunday.

Thursday on The Blues stage maybe? They normally do long sets together.

I'm still holding out for Rebel Sound. I'm sure they will make an appearance over the weekend. A headline slot in Sonic and Arcadia im thinking.

I'm hoping they play but would prefer them at Arcadia or at very least in the Major Lazer (2013) slot subbing on West Holts. Sonic is an awful stage.

Edited by SPTFRE