Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

7 hours ago, Memory Man said:

Larry heard is a big deal and is hard to see. The rest you can see mostly anywhere if you travel or are into the scene.

gonna go to love international one! Yeah im not sure id travel that much further than leeds for them

Larry heard is playing a small festival near where I'm from in Dublin, really surprised me, can't wait though!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Memory Man said:

Best to buy on dice or RA if you dont get early birds as ticket arena add outrageous fees

35 + 3.5 on whp site. 38.5 on dice. I thought dice didnt add booking fee, or smaller at least. Seems to be the same on these ones. 

I always use DICE where it is an option - not sure which of the WHP dates I'll get to so assuming they sell out it's easier to resell tickets than buying through the site. Bought for Dekmantel, Love International and Mastermix nights in the end.

think a few of us here are over at Dekmantel next week. clashfinder here: https:///s/dekmantel2017/

loving them putting on Nina Kraviz/Dettmann/MCDE early, nice way to start each day.

anyone going to Katharsis afterwards on Fri/Sat night? went last year, great industrial techno vibes if that's your thing.

going to do Forest Swords/GAS/Fatima Yamaha/Huerco S/FloPo/Andy Stott/Demdike Stare on Thursday night. Friday have an early night after the festival. Katharsis on Saturday night after, then depending on energy levels come 11pm on Sunday night, either hit Shelter if tickets left, or whatever is on at De School.

19429863_1772512802775889_75622227331241

20257989_1805577639469405_91138537147474

19748606_1784260318267804_43777032173473

20017482_1276471555795990_18532684915030

Edited by ghostdancer1

Every year I look at the Dekmantel line up and promise I'll go next time. Every year I fail to get my act together. Jealous of all you going.

Slightly soothed by having just off loaded Wilderness tickets (was going to keep friends happy) in favour of Lost Village ones. 

Edited by OBface

1 hour ago, OBface said:

Every year I look at the Dekmantel line up and promise I'll go next time. Every year I fail to get my act together. Jealous of all you going.

Slightly soothed by having just off loaded Wilderness tickets (was going to keep friends happy) in favour of Lost Village ones. 

Looked at Lost Village after it was mentioned on here, looks good and similar to our local festival Beatherder. Lincoln is easily doable for us but it is too close to a pre- booked holiday.

Going to look at it again next year.

Interested to hear how it goes

2 hours ago, zero000 said:

Thoughts on this lineup guys?

20375683_10155388119131113_8144050697651

Familiar with Steffi and Virginia! What are people's thoughts on DJ Harvey and Young Marco? Again, I've heard the names but no idea about what they're like.

Fantastic lineup, id definitely / might go