Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Welcome to the warehouse pt 2, Floating Points night, Bicep, DEKMANTEL, Love International, Chems & Jackmaster all look strong. Then the Nina Kraviz night... oh my. Good selection this year, shame it's not really feasible for myself. 

• Upvote 1

he is playing his debut UK show at Sunfall in a few weeks

I bet its really good and he is very hard to see, has only played a handful of gigs so far

There are quite a few I fancy but its hard to pick one or two that I like most, they have spread the talent around well. I may favour the Bicep one not for them especially but for Carl Craig & Moodymann and for Kink Live

The floating points one is also great but i dont think i can do the date

1 hour ago, Winslow Leach said:

Well hello there Sasha & Digweed WHP night...

Anyone seen Mr Fingers live recently? Any good?

I saw him play his first Live set in 20 years I think it was - at Dimensions in Croatia last year. One of the best sets I've ever seen! Would highly recommend

3 hours ago, Memory Man said:

I would say it is a mix between university age and those mainly under 30. I am 30 and expect to be in the top 10-20% of age, but its a nice crowd

Super thanks. Reckon we'll make the effort then.

WHP is looking good. Just have to try to direct my team towards the right night now...

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

he is playing his debut UK show at Sunfall in a few weeks

I bet its really good and he is very hard to see, has only played a handful of gigs so far

There are quite a few I fancy but its hard to pick one or two that I like most, they have spread the talent around well. I may favour the Bicep one not for them especially but for Carl Craig & Moodymann and for Kink Live

The floating points one is also great but i dont think i can do the date

If it's any influence on what may be a difficult decision, the Moodymann set at Field Day this year is up there with the worst things I have ever seen. But, his sets around 2011 were outstanding. 

19 minutes ago, OBface said:

Super thanks. Reckon we'll make the effort then.

WHP is looking good. Just have to try to direct my team towards the right night now...

yeah its a really nice festival. It is quite boutique-y if you know what i mean. Small, nice food, pretty woodlands to walk through at night.  It doesnt go on super late by the way, the last acts end about 2am but there is plenty on all throughout the day. Just in case that matters to you.

I am hoping its increasing prominence won't affect the crowd too much. It seems to have a fairly loyal following and then relies on more casual punters to sell it out

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

If it's any influence on what may be a difficult decision, the Moodymann set at Field Day this year is up there with the worst things I have ever seen. But, his sets around 2011 were outstanding. 

I have heard similar! this is billed as a b2b with carl craig which seems very odd to me as they couldn't be more different. I wouldnt be surprised if they end up playing separately

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Pre-June I would have been all over the Bicep date. Not so much now though knowing my luck I won't bother and that'll be the night Moodymann pulls it out of the bag.