Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Very little planned, might take a few nights/day parties as they come but no more camping festies this year. Should probs look into Sunfall and other stuff now that I know I'm gonna be staying put for the summer.

On 2017-6-27 at 4:29 PM, bennyhana22 said:

Thank the stars someone else was there!

Words can barely describe how good it was for me...

:)

Ben
x

So good and loved the fact there was plenty of space to dance at that time. We even took my nephew for a bit before it got busier.

16 hours ago, Tuna said:

Very little planned, might take a few nights/day parties as they come but no more camping festies this year. Should probs look into Sunfall and other stuff now that I know I'm gonna be staying put for the summer.

shall be at sunfall! try and get yourself to the afters at corsica too!

Got Blissfields in 2 weeks (small local festival, no big DJ's) then a Dekmantel b2b Sunfall set, got Erol and 2Many DJ's in Sept and may try and get to the Erased thing. I got a new job in London confirmed while I was at the festival (took the call at 11am, 4 beers and 2 lines deep) so have to sort a relocation to London at some point as well! Once I'm there I'll no doubt be at a load more nights, hopefully our forum don @Matt42 will be playing somewhere when hes back at Uni, that's me assuming he will be heading home to the coast in the Summer. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Got Blissfields in 2 weeks (small local festival, no big DJ's) then a Dekmantel b2b Sunfall set, got Erol and 2Many DJ's in Sept and may try and get to the Erased thing. I got a new job in London confirmed while I was at the festival (took the call at 11am, 4 beers and 2 lines deep) so have to sort a relocation to London at some point as well! Once I'm there I'll no doubt be at a load more nights, hopefully our forum don @Matt42 will be playing somewhere when hes back at Uni, that's me assuming he will be heading home to the coast in the Summer. 

I'm here all summer pal. Moved to London permanently x

Edited by Matt42

On 26 June 2017 at 4:44 PM, Madyaker said:

I didn't bother with acardia at all this year sounds like it was absolutely rammed the whole time.

Anyone catch Seth Troxler on the blues on Thursday? I thought he was great but I was quite fucked.

Wasn't sure about seth's set, started really well but Middle to end tailed off in my opinion. kolsch was excellent beforehand though!

1 hour ago, ghostdancer1 said:

this was a great 1-2 on Sunday evening

I would just like to thank everyone else who went to see Moderat for making it one of the best crowds of the entire weekend.  It was absolutely buzzing!  The early evening slot in the sun definitely helped too. 

19 minutes ago, windy_miller said:

I would just like to thank everyone else who went to see Moderat for making it one of the best crowds of the entire weekend.  It was absolutely buzzing!  The early evening slot in the sun definitely helped too. 

Yeah, superb stuff. Dude has one hell of a voice. Real highlight.

Not sure who else was there but the FunctionOne Experimental thing on the Thurs night in the Glade was one of the best things I have ever heard. Not a dance/electronic person on the whole but might be about to become one (in that state of consciousness at least...)

On 6/27/2017 at 8:18 PM, willsnewman said:

So, where are we all off to next summer then?

Not summer, but I'm off to Australia in January so going to Rainbow Serpent festival. Looks amazing, lots of hippy style stuff, psy-trance and a smattering of lovely techno. Will hopefully fill the Glasto-shaped hole for the year. And it's somehow even hotter than it was on Wednesday, it hit 38 degrees a couple of days this year! 

The Moderat and Justice back to back sets really pulled me out of a massive hole, I went from 'I'm never drinking or doing anything ever again' to 'can someone hold my cup while I pour out this box of wine' within the time it took for Moderat to finish, and as Windy Miller has said above, the crowd for it was really great, respectful of space, well up for it, loud at the right times and quiet at the times and every single person I encountered in my spot in front of the soundstage were all lovely people, lots of chat with them between the acts and stuff.

5 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

The Moderat and Justice back to back sets really pulled me out of a massive hole, I went from 'I'm never drinking or doing anything ever again' to 'can someone hold my cup while I pour out this box of wine' within the time it took for Moderat to finish, and as Windy Miller has said above, the crowd for it was really great, respectful of space, well up for it, loud at the right times and quiet at the times and every single person I encountered in my spot in front of the soundstage were all lovely people, lots of chat with them between the acts and stuff.

We must have been right next to each other. I was in front of the sound desk centre for Moderat and Justice, when I was joined by about 8 other efest people. Both sets were absolutely the dogs bananas - right time, right place, right weather, right crowd, right friends