Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

7 minutes ago, willsnewman said:

Yeh that t-shirt is from last year; they posted a picture this year of a new batch so will be selling again. Couldn't quite bring myself to fork out for a bathrobe...

Nice one, mate of mine had to graft really hard on one of the bar staff all weekend to get her to nick one for him. Can't wait to see the look on his face

31 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

The heat in NYC Downlow will be nothing compared to the heat in the London Underground. I've said it before many times, but that place truly is hotter than the sun

Artwork last year was possibly the hottest set I've ever been to in my life. I was hemorrhaging sweat 

Before the big off I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who's contributed to this thread. It's given me lots of tips of people to check out and I now have a much better idea of what I'd like to see this year after hours. Gonna be a belter, enjoy!

Right, Team

As it's the big off tomorrow, I just thought I'd wish you all a bloody amazing festival.

The run-up has been a lot of fun here in this thread and everyone seems to have a brilliant schedule.

As said before, I'd love to say hi to, and dance a bit with, anyone who wants to, so come and say hello if you like. 

Me...

• Older than all of you, but fitter than most of you ;)
  • Have short mid-brown hair and a red-brown full beard
  • Wear thin-rimmed glasses
  • Will be in shorts
  • Will be wearing a black t-shirt with 'hugs and/or drugs' on the front on Friday night (Kranky Records t-shirt, rather than a try-hard w*nky novelty one, obviously...)
  • Will be wearing a grey Forest Swords geisha t-shirt on Saturday night
  • Will be wearing a light brown Winged Victory For The Sullen t-shirt on Sunday night

(yes, I know one can plan just a little too obsessively...)

Anyway, hope to see some of you over the festival. You all know pretty much where I'll be by now...

love

Benjamin
xx

Edited by bennyhana22
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Impropaganda said:

I'm planning on spending a night at the temple as the big queues have put me off before but have always heard rave reviews. is it true we won't have to queue with the new set up as the walls will be open?

lol. 'rave' reviews

Yep heading off later on today and travelling through the night. 

I'm only 5ft5 with long hair and Il have a small bright green rucksack with a bright yellow 'Unfuck The World' badge, I'm reasonably recognisable. Say hello  

Hope you all have a tremendous festival, see you all out there, 

Robbie