Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

58 minutes ago, The60ftOctopus said:

Some local DJ's from Bristol... Bet they can't believe their luck. 

Bizarre. Seth Troxler is playing earlier in the day, could he not have been asked? Unless he's playing DC10 on the Monday he can't have many other places to be. 

42 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

It's helping to balance the books a bit on the cost of the fourteen sets that Patrick T is playing...

Ben

They could have balanced it with any number of high profile artists already on the bill for Sunday or even bumped MAW to Genosys to give people a chance of actually seeing them. Its virtually an impossible task now unless you get there stupid early.

Edited by EZYSEY

4 minutes ago, EZYSEY said:

They could have balanced it with any number of high profile artists already on the bill for Sunday or even bumped MAW to Genosys to give people a chance of actually seeing them. Its virtually an impossible task now unless you get there stupid early.

Agreed - whatever your dance preferences, Genosys on Sunday now looks really anaemic compared to other stages and areas. It's ironic too that Block9 is billed as the seriously cool, underground area for your proper raver (seen it described as such in a number of publications) and yet the (appearance) money has been disproportionately spent elsewhere.

BUT...we are where we are and SOOOOO...

SOMEONE CREATE A SUNDAY NIGHT LINE-UP RUN FOR ME!

Working on Will See Justice (start from 2300h) and Won't See Justice (start from 2000h) models, whatta ya got? WHATTA YA GOT?!

:)

Ben

6 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

It's in mine, Mez

I really like the look of the Lovebullets tent...

Hope the substance (sound) matches the style.

Ben

I saw them playing b2b in Glasgow a few weeks ago and it was good, I'd happily do it all again 

56 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Agreed - whatever your dance preferences, Genosys on Sunday now looks really anaemic compared to other stages and areas. It's ironic too that Block9 is billed as the seriously cool, underground area for your proper raver (seen it described as such in a number of publications) and yet the (appearance) money has been disproportionately spent elsewhere.

Working on Will See Justice (start from 2300h) and Won't See Justice (start from 2000h) models, whatta ya got? WHATTA YA GOT?!

Ben

If you're still open to dark and heavy dnb then Break ft. Kyo at midnight will be incredible.

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

FWIW, .... my Sunday is now currently looking ... Justice; System 7 ('cos I'm an old hippy at heart); Jackmaster & JJ; ?; Felix .... (coach home)

2 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

Sunday night at beat hotel looks good but getting from west holts to there is going to be an effort. 

I've come round to thinking Sasha and John Digiweed will now be my Saturday headliner. I'd love to see the dead kennedys but I don't fancy getting into the SE corner for them and then leaving again to get to Daniel Avery in the beat hotel.

Edited by Madyaker
  • Upvote 1