Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

9 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

That worries me a little too. I may bottle it and, at 2345h when the three mains finish, might just properly leg it from Arcadia to make sure I get into the SEC without issues. My first proper set is Heidi at 0130h, so as long as I'm in, I should be ok around Block9. 

Ben

It's a shame that certain DJs have four or five sets, whilst many of the more interesting DJs only have one slot. I'll catch Hopkins at Dour a few weeks later anyway. 

3 hours ago, J1990 said:

Kevin Saunderson has pulled out on doctors orders. 

Only increases the number wanted to see MAW, unless they have a big replacement.

Any source for this, bud (not doubting, btw). Just checked Twitter and couldn't see anything. 

What's the story?

Ben

4 hours ago, PullingDoorsMakedPush said:

Where's the love for Sasha and Digweed in this thread?

Who seeing them?

My biggest must see of the weekend. Northern Exposure was part of my adolescence but I've yet to see the pair of them together (seen them separately a few times).

I'll be there for my eighteen year old self as much as the almost 40 one!

3 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Huge love here. Going to be amazing. Also looking forward to Sasha on the Friday he is on the best form he has been since 2005. To be honest I'm not keen on Digweed on his own but seems to work when its with Sasha. I would suggest getting to both early it will be rammed. 

yeah gonna get there early doors as Way Out West are on before. Also Nick Warren is playing the same time as Digweed over near The Rabbit Hole

5 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

My biggest must see of the weekend. Northern Exposure was part of my adolescence but I've yet to see the pair of them together (seen them separately a few times).

I'll be there for my eighteen year old self as much as the almost 40 one!

Ha, gonna be EPIC!!

9 minutes ago, zero000 said:

New Bicep track from the album. Formerly tagged as unreleased bicep almost everywhere :lol: 

EVERYWHERE. Just fucking glad someone can put a name to it haha.

Hoping for a big, big name to replace Kevin Saunderson, personally nothing is dragging me away from Masters at Work but I hope something is dragging other people away if you know what I mean. I think I'm gonna end up sacking most of/all of my mates off and going Bloc9 early doors for Nuyorican Soul DJ set and see how busy Downlow is getting. 

4 hours ago, EZYSEY said:

thats shit.

Also, looks like the Essential Mix is coming live from the BBC Introducing Stage according to Richy Ahmed. I guess they haven't advertised it to try and keep numbers down.

Was wondering why it wasnt on the lineup. Odd place to have it. 

How busy does downlow usually get saturday night before the headliners end? I want to get down for Midland and Prosumer but don't want to have to get there too early. 

I assume this year wont be as busy down there after hours with so much going on elsewhere. 

Edited by MikeJ86

Of all the times I've been to Glasto, I've never done the SE Corner on Thursday, looking to change that this year though. 

What sort of time should I arrive to get in? 

Specifically London Underground for Nicky Blackmarket?! 

Just now, nikkic said:

Of all the times I've been to Glasto, I've never done the SE Corner on Thursday, looking to change that this year though. 

What sort of time should I arrive to get in? 

Specifically London Underground for Nicky Blackmarket?! 

Queue at London Underground goes in quickly at the busiest of times. Take some water though cause it's actually hotter than the sun 

6 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Queue at London Underground goes in quickly at the busiest of times. Take some water though cause it's actually hotter than the sun 

Nothing I like more than being dangerously hot when dancing. 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Only just got in to him due to a lot of people on here getting excited about him being there, but I'm guessing Hunee's Beat Hotel set on the Thursday is gonna be pretty damn busy? 

It sure will, if that and Harvey S are silly busy then I may head to NYC that evening for Greg Belson and Norman Jay, both are big on their soul music. 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Only just got in to him due to a lot of people on here getting excited about him being there, but I'm guessing Hunee's Beat Hotel set on the Thursday is gonna be pretty damn busy? 

Think it might flatter to deceive. It'll be busy cause it's the Thursday but Elrow will take a lot of the pressure off it