Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

49 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Well Field Day times came so that will have to do I guess. 

Dimensions times as well. Maybe nothing official from Glastonbury but I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere like the Beat Hotel announces this week.

2 hours ago, Winslow Leach said:

Lads, the field day clashes are in, do I go for Nicolas Jaar or Moodymann?

Depends on The Barn, for me. I've been dying to see both for so long, and I can't make the afterparties either so that doesn't help. I'd probably sway towards Moodymann and my group seems to agree which is rare! 

23 minutes ago, Browner's Right said:

On that note - 4hr Daphni set, amongst other goodies, announced for Simple Things...

http://simplethingsfestival.co.uk/

yes, i'm going to this, we go every year with a group of friends in Bristol

should be brilliant. Hopefully in the fire station?

He is clearly one of the headliners for that and will be being paid accordingly. Glastonbury won't come close to whatever he is getting for that.

Edited by Memory Man

23 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

yes, i'm going to this, we go every year with a group of friends in Bristol

should be brilliant. Hopefully in the fire station?

He is clearly one of the headliners for that and will be being paid accordingly. Glastonbury won't come close to whatever he is getting for that.

Fire Station would be a good venue for that set.

Fate has always conspired to make me miss SF in previous years, think I'm going to grab a ticket tomorrow though for this year

20 hours ago, willsnewman said:

Daniel Avery was super wonderfully excellent last night (no surprises there). If he was somewhere very dark at 2am at Glastonbury I would be one very happy human bean.

I saw him destroy the Slam tent at T in the Park last year - dark, hypnotic techno - really enjoyed it :-)

1 minute ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

Daphini played at 5:15 on one of the smallest stages at Field Day last year, so he's not massively adverse to doing things like that.

True. Was good as well. I also saw him at Soup Kitchen earlier this year and he was absolutely brilliant, aprt from Koze NYD best set I've seen all year.