Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Yeah I agree with you wholeheartedly! Although I'm already beyond chuffed with NYC - the best lineup there of every year I've been going

You echo my thoughts. 

I'd love to see Mano Le Tough rebooked after the late cancellation last year 

Something for the technoheads. It seems like he's a bit of a regular since he's wearing an NYC Downlow t-shirt and Google results suggest he's played the last couple of years. Anybody seen him?

The Pink Floyd - Time samples from 12:00 work surprisingly well. Anybody know what track it is?

Edited by OffshoreToon

1 hour ago, OffshoreToon said:

Something for the technoheads. It seems like he's a bit of a regular since he's wearing an NYC Downlow t-shirt and Google results suggest he's played the last couple of years. Anybody seen him?

The Pink Floyd - Time samples from 12:00 work surprisingly well. Anybody know what track it is?

He's on my defo list, Toon.

He played the last couple of years on Genosys, last year in the 0430-0600h slot and if he did that again I'd be SO chuffed. He can see me through 'til morning any night.

Ben 

7 minutes ago, Divein said:

Cheers I'm not that much a fan but my friends are ( of Vynehall) 

No probs - would have linked the tweet earlier but I was on my phone (when I shouldn't have been. lol)

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

He's on my defo list, Toon.

He played the last couple of years on Genosys, last year in the 0430-0600h slot and if he did that again I'd be SO chuffed. He can see me through 'til morning any night.

Ben 

Out of interest, what is your defo list at the moment? I've been working through the names I don't recognise on the Block 9 line up today, but its only Partok that stood out. This Dan Beaumont mix is pretty good, too. I'm only 13 minutes in but the techno is starting to come thick and fast.

Dan Beaumont is def a good name, was head of dance tunnel (RIP)

as has been said, partok is there every year and not without reason! he gets gigs at berghain/pbar

Gideon is the founder of block 9 and has been getting on more lineups recently across UK.

Luke Howard / James Hillard are from Horse Meat Disco

Joe Hart used to do the very, very late gigs at bloc festival at like 8am

Roi Perez is someone i've heard of and again gets gigs at that famous place in berlin

Hannah Holland has been around for ages.

Start with these!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, OffshoreToon said:

Out of interest, what is your defo list at the moment? I've been working through the names I don't recognise on the Block 9 line up today, but its only Partok that stood out. This Dan Beaumont mix is pretty good, too. I'm only 13 minutes in but the techno is starting to come thick and fast.

@OffshoreToon

There are quite a few on my list now, but I know I'll likely not be able to see some of them as they'll be 'early' and I'll probably be watching bands. 

Surely the Spider is coming today or tomorrow...?

On my DEFO list, i.e. those who I intend to see barring some catastrophe are:

Steffi & Virginia

Blawan

Shed

Heidi

Partok

Placid

Bicep (Live) - might not work

Seth Troxler

Shaded

There are lots of others I PLAN to see, but...

Ben

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

as has been said, partok is there every year and not without reason! he gets gigs at berghain/pbar

Gideon is the founder of block 9 and has been getting on more lineups recently across UK.

Roi Perez is someone i've heard of and again gets gigs at that famous place in berlin

Start with these!

Cheers for the list, mate. Checked out Roi Perez and Gideon this morning and I'm feeling both of them, though hopefully its a bit heavier at Glasto. Norman Nodge was alright, too, though a bit uninteresting. Listening to Hannah Hodge as I type 'cause I saw her on the Field Maneuvers line up with Midland and Dan Beaumont. 

Do you reckon the guys from Horse Meat Disco will stick to disco or mix it up a bit?

I'll check Joe Hart out next.

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

@OffshoreToon

There are quite a few on my list now, but I know I'll likely not be able to see some of them as they'll be 'early' and I'll probably be watching bands. 

Surely the Spider is coming today or tomorrow...?

On my DEFO list, i.e. those who I intend to see barring some catastrophe are:

Steffi & Virginia

Blawan

Shed

Heidi

Partok

Placid

Bicep (Live) - might not work

Seth Troxler

Shaded

There are lots of others I PLAN to see, but...

Ben

Yeah, there are so many DJs I'd love to stop by for but only the best will do! That's a great little list. Only one I haven't checked out is Shaded so I'll get onto that today. Cheers.

I think Matt's right that we won't see any line ups this week. The Eavis' will err on the side of caution so as not to upset anybody.

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

Start with these!

Body Hammer with Joe Hart until 10am at Bloc last year was bloody silly. Definitely on my list of people I want to see. 

Also yeah I can confirm Partok slayed it on Genosys last year.

All the other names mentioned are also very good.

Gideon certainly knows what he's doing when it comes to bookings. 

• Upvote 1