Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

4 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

By all accounts Sasha's live show at the Barbican last night but mind blowing. If only he'd got it ready in time to book Glastonbury. This would be sublime at the Glade or Silver Hayes somewhere...

Super super jealous. Really wanted to go. I absolutely love the Scene Delete record. Be pretty sweet if he could tour that.

I've been thinking.

This paucity of techno (and there genuinely is one; it's not just me being a self-obsessed whiner) is quite 'exciting' in a way.

It's almost as if those who follow the True Path are being made to work harder; to seek out little islands of driving, mesmeric bleepy glitch, in a sea of otherwise identical fodder!

When that full line-up drops, I'm gonna scour it to within an inch of its life. No techno stone will be left unturned.

:)

Ben

• Upvote 1

Thursday and Sunday need filling more than Friday, anyway, given the current dates we know.

Would be... more than surprised if those guys above are playing the Beat Hotel.

:ph34r:

Edited by Tuna

2 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

I've been thinking.

This paucity of techno (and there genuinely is one; it's not just me being a self-obsessed whiner) is quite 'exciting' in a way.

It's almost as if those who follow the True Path are being made to work harder; to seek out little islands of driving, mesmeric bleepy glitch, in a sea of otherwise identical fodder!

When that full line-up drops, I'm gonna scour it to within an inch of its life. No techno stone will be left unturned.

:)

Ben

See you at The Astrolabe on Friday for Blackskywhite then ;) 

7 hours ago, Sasperella said:

How do we know the Spider is techno on friday? Did I miss an announcement :o Or are we guessing based on previous years?

Guess work / people hoping.

Hunee & Antal flows quite nicely into Sasha and John Digweed. That looks like it might be my Saturday night.

8 hours ago, Sasperella said:

How do we know the Spider is techno on friday? Did I miss an announcement :o Or are we guessing based on previous years?

Definitely guessing going on the previous few years since the spider has moved 

23 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

By all accounts Sasha's live show at the Barbican last night but mind blowing. If only he'd got it ready in time to book Glastonbury. This would be sublime at the Glade or Silver Hayes somewhere...

What I'd give to see that show on the Glade through that Funktion One system. Xpander is one of the best tunes of the past 20 years and still sounds amazing today. That version gives it a whole new dimension. Fantastic.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

i don't know if we have discussed this yet but moxie has confirmed her days and stages! The shangri la one is curious as i don't think she is on their lineup. She could be playing the rocket lounge tho.

Stonebridge set is a b2b with Leon Vynehall