Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

2 minutes ago, Cieran said:

Indeed he is! He's playing b2b with Antal in Silver Hayes. Wouldn't be surprised if he's somewhere else over the weekend, possibly Beat Hotel or Temple. He'd suit finishing up on the Temple Monday morning.

Magic. I've yet to spend much time in Silver Hayes, might make an effort for this. But I'd definitely agree some Monday morning action would be fab. Need to be more organised than last time though - got to the temple at around 2 (I think) on Monday morning and were told it'd be a two hour queue before we would be getting in! 

15 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

Quick google / youtube for lovebullets shows it to be like a pop / disco vibe?? is that about right?

Expect to see Jamie Jones, Richy Ahmed, Patrick Topping, Skream, Eats Everything, Solardo etc 

9 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Expect to see Jamie Jones, Richy Ahmed, Patrick Topping, Skream, Eats Everything, Solardo etc 

And hopefully something a BIT harder. Seth b2b Martinez last year was techno, pretty much, and excellent. At least I'm pretty sure it was techno. I was spangled. 

Ben

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

aye, there's the odd half decent name in Lovebullets but it's a bit too tanktop selfie house for me.

Excellent description.

Didn't make it into LBHQ last year, only tried for Seth b2b the Martinez bros but I couldn't be dealing with that queue alone so I went for a wander.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

aye, there's the odd half decent name in Lovebullets but it's a bit too tanktop selfie house for me.

Well, with Seth confirmed for Silver Hayes, surely he's playing elsewhere over the weekend too. Be nice to get him in the Temple...

Ben

Edit: can't see any clashing dates atm on RA that would preclude multiple sets at Glastonbury 

Edited by bennyhana22

3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Happy to announce today that I have made it to the live finals of Bestival's Invaders of the Future competition, and will be competing for a slot at the festival this year next week :)

Invaders comp.jpg

on yourself MLB

3 minutes ago, payneruk said:

It's the new outdoor arenas at Motion in Bristol

Just saw this as well! £12 early entry is ridiculous value. 

Saw Joe Goddard last night in Brum. Set was marred with technical issues, but in a way made it more of a party once the music kicked back in. I'll definitely be there for his set at Glasto, unfortunately didn't get a chance to ask where he's playing.

Tweeted Eats Everything last night. He said he's playing an old skool set with Ellis Dee and MC Ribbz in Shangri-la.

And also doing about 5 sets over the weekend. Including one VERY special massive B2B on the Friday night.

No idea who though but I'm getting excited now :D