Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Not sure how to quote multiple bits...

The Caribou crowd irritated me a little too. We were a few rows back from the front and the group in front of us had a good wee chat throughout, the peak being "oh this is my favourite song!" which she proceeded to talk through. Still had an amazing time though, didn't let it ruin it :) 

I was upset to be missing George Fitz, really love that new album, did he play much of his stuff?

I really didn't enjoy FlyLo, I don't know if I was expecting too much. I think his music is amazing, but that show didn't do it justice. Perhaps I didn't stick around long enough, reckon I left just over half way through. The bass was just too much, couldn't hear anything else... My leaving did result in quite a nice moment where I ran to catch the end of The Who and managed to stumble into my girlfriend watching it by herself in a full field. I went not knowing where she would be standing at all. 

Not sure how to quote multiple bits...

The Caribou crowd irritated me a little too. We were a few rows back from the front and the group in front of us had a good wee chat throughout, the peak being "oh this is my favourite song!" which she proceeded to talk through. Still had an amazing time though, didn't let it ruin it :)

I was upset to be missing George Fitz, really love that new album, did he play much of his stuff?

I really didn't enjoy FlyLo, I don't know if I was expecting too much. I think his music is amazing, but that show didn't do it justice. Perhaps I didn't stick around long enough, reckon I left just over half way through. The bass was just too much, couldn't hear anything else... My leaving did result in quite a nice moment where I ran to catch the end of The Who and managed to stumble into my girlfriend watching it by herself in a full field. I went not knowing where she would be standing at all. 

Interesting that it was still irritating in the thick of the crowd. I sort of thought we had just gotten caught on the outskirts area of a crowd where it is more crowded than in the middle where there is a nice amount of space. Anyways, glad you were still able to enjoy yourself.

I'm a big fan of the new George Fitzgerald album as well, and we were happy to hear him play 4 or 5 songs from it. Was so nice to hear those songs on a big system.

The FlyLo set was sort of strange for me. I think mostly because of the small crowd. I can definitely see not being into it. For me it was just such a treat to see one of my favorite artists at my favorite festival. I live stateside so I have been fortunate enough to catch him a number of times in a variety of different venues. It really made for a bizzare merging of two worlds to see him on Sunday night in the West Holts field.

Was less than 10 mins last year. Buy as many as you can if you get through - help out your mates/actual fans so touts can't profit. Tho it's through dice a d I have no idea how they do tickets - all e-tickets I think...

I think that Dice tickets are just held within the app on your phone so e-tickets essentially, no idea if you are able to send them out to other devices though? Think there was a 4 ticket limit on Ticketweb last time? Although can't actually remember - seem to recall my mate picking up 6 from another site instead.