Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Very happy to see J.E.S.&S are TBC on the listings. If you get the chance to watch it, their boiler room set in beefa in 2014 is the dog's gonads, and Seth Troxler at the Beats Hotel on the Thursday was absolute gravy. Safe to say I peaked a little early last year.

Must check out these recent recommendations.

Anyone listened to the R.Seiliog album 'In Hz'?

Just discovered it at the weekend... nice.

Gave Lakker's new album 'Tundra' a rattle earlier today as well... well worth checking out.

A couple of particular high points on it

Must check out these recent recommendations.

Anyone listened to the R.Seiliog album 'In Hz'?

Just discovered it at the weekend... nice.

Gave Lakker's new album 'Tundra' a rattle earlier today as well... well worth checking out.

A couple of particular high points on it

Love Lakker. Love their DJ sets. I was looking forward to their album for a while. I really like it. It's surprisingly more ambient then I thought would be. Edited by rikkirascal

Feel like there's been so many great names spread over so many different announcements that this thread has fallen by the wayside a little bit. Who is everyone looking forward to? Names that spring to mind for me:

Four Tet

DJ EZ

Flight Facilities

Eat Static

Damian Lazarus & the Ancient Moons

Ben UFO

Kidnap Kid

Dusky b2b Skream

George Fitzgerald

Joy Orbison

JESuS

Roni Size Reprazent

Leftfield

Maceo Plex

Absolutely no way that any of those will clash. Nope.

Edited by Winslow Leach

The ones that I'll probably make some sort of effort to remember they're playing are Robert Hood, Altern8, Neil Landstrumm and maybe Four Tet.

Of course, I'll probably be licking a shrine to Lionel Richie or trying to outdance the ladies in the NYC Downlow when they're actually playing, but the thoughts there.

Edited by Untz

The ones that I'll probably make some sort of effort to remember they're placing are Robert Hood, Altern8, Neil Landstrumm and maybe Four Tet.

Of course, I'll probably be licking a shrine to Lionel Richie or trying to outdance the ladies in the NYC Downlow when they're actually playing, but the thoughts there.

Same here with those but I'm adding Dax J and Jerome Hill to my list.

If Talabot plays it'll be DJing and not live.

You're right. See the Beat Hotel as the only possible venue that could still announce him. And expecting a fair amount of crossover with the DJs already named. So a small chance but still a chance.

Resident Advisor don't half have some pretentious reviews! Can definitely see how the album will divide opinion though, I think it's great.

They really do. I actually don't think Pitchfork are as bad as some make out, or at least they're as good as often as they're naff, but RA's reviews are far worse.