Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Would really love to see:

Todd Tejre ( I know he's doing a live show at a few festivals this year)

Jamie XX- all my mates went to see him last year but I was stuck at arcade fire with my hammered mate

Daniel Avery

2manydj's and/or soulwax

Hopefully the DJ line up is as good as last year

DJ Harvey would be amazing, it feels like it could be the time for him and you'd have to think he'd be interested if the offer came along being british and all. he likes a longer set so somewhere that could give him around 3 hours. He is also a bit picky about sound and stage set up etc, he had his own stage at bestival.... hopefully it can happen!

DJ Harvey would be amazing, it feels like it could be the time for him and you'd have to think he'd be interested if the offer came along being british and all. he likes a longer set so somewhere that could give him around 3 hours. He is also a bit picky about sound and stage set up etc, he had his own stage at bestival.... hopefully it can happen!

give him a the despacio tent. dj harvey 4 day set. let's make it happen.

Would really love to see:

Todd Tejre ( I know he's doing a live show at a few festivals this year)

Jamie XX- all my mates went to see him last year but I was stuck at arcade fire with my hammered mate

Daniel Avery

2manydj's and/or soulwax

Hopefully the DJ line up is as good as last year

Be very surprised if 2manydjs were there. No festivals as I can tell this year, and after the despacio sat night fiasco last year I think they'd be reluctant to return sadly.

I'm hoping for a bit of Oizo

That's a cracking line up right there, although I think I'll be skint after paying off my Glastonbury ticket and a couple of weeks before Jon Hopkins, Four Tet did tell me (on Twitter) that he is putting together a live your for the summer, I guess in support of his new album - I'll hold out for that now I reckon

I really like a lot of Squarepusher's older stuff, but then he released Ufabulum and started wearing silly masks instead of playing his bass and I've not really kept up with him since. He's certainly not to everyone's taste.

This is much better in my opinion:

Has anyone been to any of those boat parties in recent years? Any good?

I got dragged along to the Hospitality one in 2013, not a fan of the music personally but it seemed to be a great atmosphere and was pretty packed, quite a good way to wake yourself up from a bit of a slumber anyway.

Mentioned on another thread but was speaking to my friend who designs a late night area of SE corner and apparently the Paradise djs(Jamie Jones etc), Jesus(Troxler, Eats everything, Skream and Jackmaster) and Solumon(the german one, not Luke Soloman) are booked.

I got dragged along to the Hospitality one in 2013, not a fan of the music personally but it seemed to be a great atmosphere and was pretty packed, quite a good way to wake yourself up from a bit of a slumber anyway.

Cool, that's good to hear. I know who's playing one of them but can't really say - very different from Hospitality though. Also know someone playing Stonebridge. All very good bookings I assure you!

(Sorry to be that guy)

Mentioned on another thread but was speaking to my friend who designs a late night area of SE corner and apparently the Paradise djs(Jamie Jones etc), Jesus(Troxler, Eats everything, Skream and Jackmaster) and Solumon(the german one, not Luke Soloman) are booked.

That's cool, would love to see Jesus.

Edited by Tuna

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/silver-hayes/

"The Wow! stage features underground dance and has daily boat parties, while La Pussy Parlure Noveau features global acts plus the best new UK and EU live acts and DJs."

I think it's pretty much just a large soundsystem with the DJ booth dressed up like a boat. Walked through when Futureboogie were playing but didn't stick around.