Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

after dark, ive hardly ever been able to get in somewhere without a queue.

I should state i've seen plenty of queues i just don't normally join them. A lot of the good places have queues (and pretty much anywhere innthe se corner after 11ish)... but there are plenty around the site that don't

I should state i've seen plenty of queues i just don't normally join them. A lot of the good places have queues (and pretty much anywhere innthe se corner after 11ish)... but there are plenty around the site that don't

I queued for about an hour to get in the common on Sunday morning. Not sure why really, only stayed for about 10mins. Was that battered i think i would have queued for an hour to get a burger.

Not sure if the sound issues with the WOW tent that shut them early on the Saturday will have put them off anyway. I spoke to James not too long after glastonbury and he seemed irritated by that incident. It'd be cool if it was back though, it was absolutely amazing.

Such a shame they are put off, didn't manage to get in last year so was banking on a 2015 visit.

Does anyone know if there's usually much crossover with Secret Soltice in Iceland? Literally the week before.

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?669194

Would love to see Moodymann at Glastonbury, also Nightmares on Wax (who I think have already been mentioned on this thread).

Edited by OBface

Such a shame they are put off, didn't manage to get in last year so was banking on a 2015 visit.

Does anyone know if there's usually much crossover with Secret Soltice in Iceland? Literally the week before.

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?669194

Would love to see Moodymann at Glastonbury, also Nightmares on Wax (who I think have already been mentioned on this thread).

+1 for Nightmares on Wax. recently listed to N.O.W is the time (Deep Down Edition) and its fyah!

Yeah his live show is great. Missed him on the Park last year as well as Lykke Li at the same time, for J5 and Arcade Fire. Real horrible clash for me so would love him back.

Yes he was pretty much done by the time I made my way over to the Park from J5 - Friday was brutal last year!