Tomorrowland 2015

kemosabe

Looking to go to this festival after missing out on tickets last year, although it appears to be returning to the single weekend this year after the ten year anniversary.Taking place on the 24th, 25th & 26th of July 2015.

As im guessing most people know Tommorowland is the biggest electronic dance festival in the world taking place in Boom, Belgium.with 15 stages in over-sized flowers, active volcanoes, giant disco balls, explosive butterflies, smoke cannons, confetti and anything else their minds can possibly dream up.

Anyone ever been before, or is planning to go this year???

ah class didn't realize you were applying MM

Yep tickets are a bitch having missed out last year... guessing its going to be like Glastonbury though it that you have a fair chance

I've been waiting to go since I found out about it 3/4 years ago. having grown up with dance music it's just something I really want to do

my group got glasto tickets from two people so hopefully I'll manage

I want to go SO much!

But feel like I'm so not ready for it /:

I have read the webpages thin, but I still have so many questions!

First, I cant seem to understand the differences between TomorrowWorld and TomorrowLand and Dreamville?

Is Dreamville the campsite though?

Is there more festival this year? And next year, is there just one festival?

Where is the festival at, cause I have read of two places, so I'm really confused.

Sorry for the silly questions, hope you can bear with me (;

Maybe I should say, that English isn't my first language. (;

I want to go SO much!

But feel like I'm so not ready for it /:

I have read the webpages thin, but I still have so many questions!

First, I cant seem to understand the differences between TomorrowWorld and TomorrowLand and Dreamville?

Is Dreamville the campsite though?

Is there more festival this year? And next year, is there just one festival?

Where is the festival at, cause I have read of two places, so I'm really confused.

Sorry for the silly questions, hope you can bear with me (;

Maybe I should say, that English isn't my first language. (;

tomorrowland is the festival in Belgium

tomorrowworld is the festival in America. They are also expanding to Brazil.

dreamville is indeed the campsite

This year in Belgium there will be just one weekend (for the tenth anniversary there were two this year)

I hope this helps

Thank you Muppetmark, I was a very helpful!

Is there going to be both festivals next year? Both in Belgium and America?

Is it the same festival? Is it the same people behind it?

I have read something about Global Journey, does that apply to me? I come from Denmark, Scandinavia.

Is there a place were I can see prices, dates and such things?

Thank you Muppetmark, I was a very helpful!

Is there going to be both festivals next year? Both in Belgium and America?

Is it the same festival? Is it the same people behind it?

I have read something about Global Journey, does that apply to me? I come from Denmark, Scandinavia.

Is there a place were I can see prices, dates and such things?

There will be both sites. This year in Belgium they had two weekends for the anniversary and they Want to do that every 5 years.

Global journey is just travel included. You don't have to get it though those tickets sell out slower. One of them had dmitri Vegas and like Mike last year.

I'll post links to stuff when I'm on a computer.

glad I can help

Global Journey is travel + ticket + camping

Normal ticket is ticket + camping

For comparison for prices... From England (where im from) Global Journey was 450 euro's. while normal tickets and travel was 250 euros.

However it is much much easier to get a Global Journey ticket. The easiest journey for you im guessing are the ones that leave from Copenhagen... however global journey tickets leave from 20 European country's.

Edited by kemosabe

• 2 weeks later...

Taking Tomorrowland ticket is so hard even if I think I'll try to buy em, but if you miss Tomorrowland this year you may consider Balaton Sound in Hungary. I've been there last year and I think there's no more beautiful festival location in Europe than the Balaton Sound's one. It SO much cheaper, the lineup is all about EDM too. There are so many belgians and dutch, and so many of them I met there told me "it's like tomorrowland, but on a lake" ;)
It goes sold out every year, but not in hours. It sells out generally in April/May.

Edited by ilbeyene

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...