BST Hyde Park 2015

the wonderwhy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubtful. I don't think AEG promote them and whoever does would likely want to grab all the money they can on them. Plus it seems they might be back in USA in July.

Ringrocker has Take That and Motley Crue/Alice Cooper as its rumours for BST - the latter being a strange enough rumour to be true. I think it'll be Robbie as Andburn alluded to though.

Edited by dentalplan

Aus dates for 1d are in January or February. I think if they announce they will go for Wembley again so hyde park should be safe

Good point, I doubt they care enough to do places like Hyde Park when theres probably more money in Wembley or Emirates dates.

That page has been going since at least July - I think it's just some person who really wants them to play and is trying to rile up support so the band sees there's an interest there. It'd be nice if it would happen though! :)