BST Hyde Park 2015

the wonderwhy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got E-Tickets for me and my cousin but I'm going into the park earlier and he's meeting me at around 6ish, will he be okay coming in with a tickets under my name or do they need you to prove who you are to stop ticket touting?

Should be alright if its run the same as last year. I went three times and didn't get checked once. Don't even think they looked at the name on the ticket to see if I was the right gender

• 2 weeks later...

Prices won't 'drop' per se - existing ticketholders would go mental - but they do create offers and sales and we might see further before the events. I don't think the £2.50 'leaked staff sale' of last year will be repeated but I think they'll probably exercise their partnership with StubHub and whack a load of tickets on there to be sold unofficially at a cut price.

Prices won't 'drop' per se - existing ticketholders would go mental - but they do create offers and sales and we might see further before the events. I don't think the £2.50 'leaked staff sale' of last year will be repeated but I think they'll probably exercise their partnership with StubHub and whack a load of tickets on there to be sold unofficially at a cut price.

Alright cheers, I'll keep an eye out for them. Despite all the bad things people say about Hyde Park I'd love to see The Strokes.

Alright cheers, I'll keep an eye out for them. Despite all the bad things people say about Hyde Park I'd love to see The Strokes.

I think most people are in the same mind frame on here, they won't pay full whack because of the issues but get intrested when they see a deal or people selling their tickets cheap.

Its a shame, as it does actually get some fairly decent line ups.

Edited by LondonTom

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if there's a place for people to leave coats and bags for the day? as I'm going down from Yorkshire but won't be able to drop my bag off before I go into the arena.

Not at the festival I don't think.

Don't know how you're coming down, but you can leave luggage and stuff at a train station if you're near one of these http://www.visitlondon.com/traveller-information/essential-information/baggage-left-luggage

If the "leak" last year was by BST themselves to shift more tickets I'd say it was a real Faustian bargain, it seems once you go that cheap it's a struggle to convince people to part with £60+

Admittedly I have no clue what sales are like compared to last year so this could be complete hogwash