BST Hyde Park 2015

the wonderwhy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we likely to get cheap deals ?

i'm going down for foos and extended my stay for this today. just dunno whether to hold off on tickets tomorrow or not :/

You'll be able to wait. If they start to show up as 'sold out', which most would agree is very unlikely to happen at all, then it means they're going through their batches and it might be time to buckle and grab a full price one.

Edited by dentalplan

Yeah, I reckon even if it does sell out you will easily be able to pick up at least a face value nearer the time/on the day.

Last time Blur played Hyde Park it didn't sell out did it? Initially it did, but then the sun had a massive for 2 for 1 offer and I don't remember seeing it sold out after that.

They say:

In addition to key brands Heineken®, Foster’s, Desperados, Strongbow, Bulmers, Kronenbourg 1664 and John Smith’s, we offer a wide range of niche and speciality beers and ciders including Amstel, Tiger, Sol, Newcastle Brown Ale, Deuchars IPA, Symonds Founders Reserve and Birra Moretti.

Although I didn't see half of those. It was somewhere between £4 and £4.50 for a pint of Heineken I think

sorry this hasnt really got anything to do with anything but what alcohol do they sell inside hyde park?

The big bars sell Heineken, Fosters, Strongbow, Spirit & Mix in cans, wine and softs - there's also about 6 other bars on site which sell the same plus some (or all) of the following Amstel, real ales, Bulmers (normal & Berry), Symonds. Strongbow Dark Fruits, normal spirit & mix, shots.

Not sold - John Smiths, Sol, Desperados, Tiger, Deuchers etc

Edited by jr1312

• 3 weeks later...

If you've already bought a GA ticket apparently you can refund and do the offer as well. That's generous.

I'd imagine thats protection for future years, otherwise they would never have been people buying tickets in advance ! :P

Anyway that is fairly tempting! Shame the Who date is Glastonbury weekend! Tempted for Strokes and Blur...even though it will be shit sound as its Hyde Park :P

Gunna throw this out there what about jack white doing the Friday between stokes and blur no uk dates yet so maybe a one off Hyde park date?!

Is he big enough to do a Hyde Park gig though? I don't think he sold out the O2 when he played there last year. I think he'll have finished touring by then anyway.

The Strokes, Jack White and Blur would be a good way to spend 3 days though!