2 x St Vincent Tickets for tomorrow, 23/10/14

Woffy

Hi guys. Cos my Dad is still ill i can't attend the St Vincent gig at Birmigham Institute tomorrow. The 2 tickets were a present from Mrs Woffy for my 40th.

If anyone wants them at face value £50ish (i'll check when i get home at 4.30pm) for the pair and can collect them from Newbury / Thatcham / Basingstoke-ish way tonight or tomorrow afternoon, let me know.

Feel free to let others know.

Sorry for the short notice.

Woffy

Pretty bangin show in Manchester last night. If you haven't seen her on this tour, then you're doing yourself a disservice, and the brummie stood behind me for the duration of her Glastonbury set was in absolute rapture afterwards, so it is safe for you.

Also hope your dad's okay pal.

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN

I saw her at the Roundhouse in Camden last night. She was brilliant . Great show, I saw her in the Park this year and the two performances were chalk and cheese. Though brilliant last night with all the lighting and it being at night I preferred the rawness of the Park set, and it was pretty much the same set. I guess the fact I was only 5 rows from the front at Glasto as we'll made it that much more of a special gig, also the full band played whereas last night the male keyboard player wasn't there.

Edited by ghandi

I was at the Roundhouse too, and comfortably preferred it to Glastonbury (and she was one of my favourite acts there). The choreographed theatrics were a lot more effective with the lighting visuals, which really enhanced the whole thing. I probably found it more raw and intense actually, although maybe because I was right at the front and part of the whole melee when she got very (very) angry at one of the security guards. Felt a bit sorry for him, actually.

She’s just an incredible performer. I’ve seen a few acts whose music I prefer, and so I’ve enjoyed those shows a bit more, but I’ve never been more impressed.

I can see your point, she was really amazing again I'd agree, but at the Roundhouse unless you get near the front or you are a lanky git and not a short arse like me then viewing is a bitch, which is why I much prefer the O2 in Brixton, one of the best places to see a gig. I didn't much like the crazy amblings which dragged a bit, WTF was she talking about? I actually found the Glasto set more raw, strange, but a good night none the less :)