Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

I'm pretty sure that the stage times were staggered last year, so that the headliner on the woodland stage was on after the headliner on the main stage had finished - I do remember toddling over to see Mark Chadwick after UB40 had finished last year. Out of interest, has anyone had a go at doing a clashfinder?

I've done them before for BT but they're pretty tough to call. The acts (particularly in Magic Sounds) don't always run in the order they are listed on the line up.

Also, I'm not sure if the running times have been altered since the move to Catton Hall (din't go last year). I think last time I just ended up worrying about clashes that din't happen.

This years main concern though.... Buzzcocks v Stuart Turner & The Flat Earth Society. I'm hoping that by the time BT comes around, Buzzcocks will have been confirmed for Glastonbury and I'll know if I can see them there instead.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Magic Sounds ran to order last year. Reasonably sure can predict times for it, but not so sure for others.

Ah, things may have changed then, I know they didn't in 2013, though I did get some pointers :)

If anyone's got a copy of last year's times, I'll cobble one together.

Hit mild panic that I may not be able to make Thursday. We have an appeal pending to get youngest into a school, been put back a week to week commencing 18th May.

Really hoping we don't get the Friday, Thursday may be ok depending on the time. What time do gates shut on Thursday?

I saw an ever so slightly different map somewhere on the interwebby thing - family camping looked smaller and the drop off point was where the fenced off, ut unused bit of general campinmg was last year.

That would make a bit of sense as its similar to how Bloodstock do the drop off.

Walton Wood looks to be where campervans were last year, so its not really much of a walk.

This info might help with the map above
Bearded Theory has 6 campsite areas:
Walton Wood (Normal festival camping)
Catton (Normal festival camping)
Family (Families & quiet campers)
Trent (Campervans & caravans Only)
Ryelands (Accessible camping)
Tipi & Yurt (Heathworks)

Cool, I might pop along to this then, be nice to meet y'all.

Does anyone remember when we got stage times and that last year? Read the new plan might be out this week sometime. Be cool to have a look and see what's changed and the car park / drop off point plan.

Cool, I might pop along to this then, be nice to meet y'all.

Does anyone remember when we got stage times and that last year? Read the new plan might be out this week sometime. Be cool to have a look and see what's changed and the car park / drop off point plan.

Im pretty sure stage times arent released until we arrive on site, they're in the programme as I recall.

Yeah, I don't remember ever having seen stage times in previous years until we actually got to the site and bought a programme.

Yeah am pretty sure times came in the programme now you say it. I've just tried to buy one online and they're all sold out.

Its a bit ridiculous how excited I am for BT. Festival season is my Christmas

Not sure if I'm imagining this or not, but I'm sure that in the past there's been a festival app that you could purchase, with stage times, etc?

Does anyone know.......if crew camping will have the same levels of security as the other campsites and whether or not many families camp in there?. I appreciate no one has a crystal ball but I am getting increasingly nervous about camping again after being robbed through the night at a different festival last year whilst us and the kids were asleep :growl: