Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my box is full (oooerrr). If you pm Paul, he can let me know. I'll try to sort my messages out. There are messages from years & years ago in there!

I have PM'ed Paul my number, so hopefully he can pass it on to you.

The potential meet is looking like Friday at a time when The Mission aren't playing. As I don't know what time they are playing then I can't suggest a time. If anyone can assist on this it would be helpful. Also, we are going to need a venue. Does anyone know of a venue that's always at BT - preferably with a bar!?

If it was our flag, that would be Northumberland. Red & yellow stripes.

I'm really sorry I can't put a face to the name, please don't take that personally though. Bearded does that to the memory.

What did you think of the nettle ale? It'll soon be time to get brewing again

If it was our flag, that would be Northumberland. Red & yellow stripes.

I'm really sorry I can't put a face to the name, please don't take that personally though. Bearded does that to the memory.

What did you think of the nettle ale? It'll soon be time to get brewing again

How about Gail's tea tent?

Fantastic. I went to Something Else in the Dean for the first time last year. I may or may not have met Gail, but am obliged to say she knows how to throw a good party. I read it on here somewhere that she and BT are connected via the presence of a tea tent. Is this good for everybody else at 2pm on the Friday?