Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2013, after sumptuous amounts of cider, wine & cocktails; I slept through what was apparently quite the ruckus as a nearby tent was searched and removed along with it's owners. Looks like it's finally come to court.

BT have tweeted that unfortunately there was not enough evidence to do them for tent theft.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derbyshire-music-festival-drug-dealer-hid-tablets/story-26466300-detail/story.html#jI8amqMyS5Vcw61e.03

8 people in a 2 man tent !!

I've seen five people share one legitimately at a festival. They just kind of staggered their sleeping hours. However, one bloke got up let the tent door opened and it pissed down. The five of them had to cope with the wet inside the tent as well at one point. There;s some crazy people out there. That said, I've seen our lot go feral.

"Aaron McSween was one of eight people found in a two-man tent which contained illegal drugs at the venue in May 2013."

8 people in a 2 man tent !!

It didn't even have a porch from what I remember.

When I got up in the morning, the tent was gone, it was taped off like a scene from CSI and there was a copper standing there.

To be honest, they stood out a mile from the usual BT crowd. I only saw 4 of them but (the girls especially) were dressed up ready to go clubbing in a city centre, they were all about 19. People were eying them up suspiciously from the moment they arrived.

I have tickets and disabled camping sorted, very excited about my first Bearded Theory.

You're gonna love it Slodge.

Me pals ticket has arrived today and she said she received a door code with it, anyone else get this? I got my ticket from the tourist centre, but she got hers from ticket sellers. Am curious as to what this code is...She asked if I normally get a code, I never have. Was wondering if it was a parking thing?

You're gonna love it Slodge.

Me pals ticket has arrived today and she said she received a door code with it, anyone else get this? I got my ticket from the tourist centre, but she got hers from ticket sellers. Am curious as to what this code is...She asked if I normally get a code, I never have. Was wondering if it was a parking thing?

Just gone to look at mine, from Seetickets, and no door code on there.

All I can think is a lockup door code............... but I bought one of those and as far as I know I just take my email with me as proof I have paid for one.

Just gone to look at mine, from Seetickets, and no door code on there.

All I can think is a lockup door code............... but I bought one of those and as far as I know I just take my email with me as proof I have paid for one.

Cheers Matty, I've asked her that and she said they were sold out, so she couldn't get one, she hasn't paid for one. Odd, wonder what the devil it is for.

Sold Out, blimey - on the site it says they are also available to buy onsite

Yeah I'd presume you could buy one on site. but defo sold out on line and programmes are

Not long now folks, my vans all packed and am heading down tomorrow morning for the build!

Weather looking decent for week, with showers next weekend.. hope that changes and its not like last year!!!

Not long now folks, my vans all packed and am heading down tomorrow morning for the build!

Weather looking decent for week, with showers next weekend.. hope that changes and its not like last year!!!

Ace. have a safe journey. Any chance of a progress photo next week?? or a ground report?

Am so excited. Gonna clean my tent tonight, sort our a few bits.

I think Zion Train will be on lots later as that tent starts later in the day - but will not know for sure til we get ther and get programme.

Someone has done a clash finder ( I guess based on last years times ), and if its right RDF will clash with Zion Train :(