Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

BT has traditionally got shit weather, last year watching the poppies was a proper struggle.. Apparently was bad during carter aswell but I was on a different planet for them thanks to the chap that introduced me to Mandy.. Lovely lass

We gave up during the Poppies, lucky enough to be able to dive backstage to crew catering & hot drinks & dryness.

Was the weather bad during Carter? I honestly can't remember that (was under Mandy's brolly

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah not had a non rainy BT, It proper went for it on the Thursday too - left work and it was sunny, 15 mins later it was horrendous. We had to sit in the car in the car park and wait for it to chill out before pitching up. Poppies was great fun from I what I remember. Carter, like Jim and Green Fairy - no memory - I was so ruined. Would like to solely blame the lovely lass Mandy, But I reckon me old friends space cake, poitin and Port were also major accomplices in that :-)

So everyone hooking up on the Friday then? I wanna watch Ziontrain, but think they'll be on early evening, so if you guys are meeting in the arvo, I'll pop along..

In two weeks I'll be waking up with my first headache of the weekend.

You sleep till 9am? I'm on my *3rd breakfast cider by then......

So this time in 2 weeks, I'll be smashed

*that was an exaggeration - although anything's possible

So everyone hooking up on the Friday then? I wanna watch Ziontrain, but think they'll be on early evening, so if you guys are meeting in the arvo, I'll pop along..

Thursday myself. & I reckon Zion Train will be 10:30 onwards, so hoping to catch some of them after The Mission.

Thursday myself. & I reckon Zion Train will be 10:30 onwards, so hoping to catch some of them after The Mission.

I thought that seemed wrong, so I just dug out last years programme, and....

<dramatic pause>

...your right, last year the 3rd one down on MS started at 23:00 :) :)

I thought I was going to have to miss Zion Train

thanks for that, made my day :)