Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure dude, they are normally mooching around the whole weekend, I remember a few years back I kept seeing them, everywhere I went, it was ace. the main dude, he does solo sets and that, popped up everywhere. But as there playing the Thursday, not sure. Cant you make the Thursday night?

Not sure dude, they are normally mooching around the whole weekend, I remember a few years back I kept seeing them, everywhere I went, it was ace. the main dude, he does solo sets and that, popped up everywhere. But as there playing the Thursday, not sure. Cant you make the Thursday night?

We're only up the road in Derby so I bet we can make it. Cant camp that night because of school and work the next day, but they were brilliant last year so well worth the effort

I guess it would be similar to the set up that Bloodstock use (I think I read similar on their forums).

In that the drop off point is at the top of the campsite - looks to be in the bit that was actually fenced off this year (next to the road on the far side of the campsite from where you went in this year?).

sitemap-bloodstock.jpg

I guess it would be similar to the set up that Bloodstock use (I think I read similar on their forums).

In that the drop off point is at the top of the campsite - looks to be in the bit that was actually fenced off this year (next to the road on the far side of the campsite from where you went in this year?).

sitemap-bloodstock.jpg

Do we get the same names for the camping fields? I want to pitch my tent in Asgard!