• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget your sunscreen!

Latest weather:

Festiweather - dry all weekend

BBC - some showers Sunday

Accuweather - Some showers Friday and Sunday

Already forgot it, the last time I did that was 2010 Glastonbury....and look and what the weather done then....we're in for a hot one people...

3hrs 40 left at work, 12.30 cant come quick enough...

Too excited to work...I cant seem to channel the energy I have into doing any...

Am sitting here counting the hours, trying to look busy, with Cosmosis blaring....

The amount of Rain on the Sunday is decreasing, according to the BBC..

Its looking too good. I'm suspicious.

Never listened to Andy Faze, just put it on, will be lovely in Magical Sounds. see you there :-)

In case you didn't realise I will be bringing the whole Welsh Taylor Swift/psychedelic metal vibe tomorrow For the weekend. I can see there is a meet and will try to get to it. I am easy to spot. I will be very excited and talking in a proper Valleys accent mun

I know Paul TM & Pinhead didn't! Did you?

What a brilliant festival it was! Pretty perfect I reckon.

Well yes and no - we walked in the general direction and met a couple of friends at the bar where we sat and chatted - then it dawned on me that the meet was at the tea tent............ but there was nobody there we could see.

Far too much fun was being had by all me thinks.

I was given an shift by Oxfam that began the same time as the meet I'm afraid - luck of the draw I guess.

On the plus side, saw a few eFesters around the site - good to meet you timespeedsup, greenfairy43, Scot and anyone else I might have forgotten in my haze...

Already back and re-packing / sorting for Glasto. Not working that one so see you all at meet in Circus bar on Wed.