Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

Just updated clashfinder with the Big Top details as Gail has posted times on Facebook.

RDF are on lots later than was first thought so keep them fingers crossed that Zion Train move a bit earlier!!

Intrigued by "You'll just have to come see, wontcha!"

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping so.

So now it's NMA or Tarantism or Cara Dillon or Cosmosis the Saturday night. Any help?

Cosmosis for me. Seen all the others before. That's gonna be awesome in magical sounds.

Glad everyone else's clashfinder is greened out too! Ridiculous, and like Gnom said still stuff in the tea tent to count in.

I've been productive today, tent is up, airing, looking sexy in the garden, got some supplies in. Sorted other bits out. Good days work.

Is the meet at 4 on Friday? Anyone gonna be around there a bit earlier than that?

Anyone know anymore on this? Saw it on twitter this morning

@beardedtheory: We've been let down, which means we need a Big Top, which can hold a minimum of 500 people,ideally a colourful one. info@beardedtheory.co.uk

Can't believe they've been let down. What a shame. Hopefully they can get something sorted...surely they'll be able too get one.

Anyone know anymore on this? Saw it on twitter this morning

@beardedtheory: We've been let down, which means we need a Big Top, which can hold a minimum of 500 people,ideally a colourful one. info@beardedtheory.co.uk

Can't believe they've been let down. What a shame. Hopefully they can get something sorted...surely they'll be able too get one.

Yeh, saw that this morning. I am sure they will be able to get one. Maybe someone from Sunrise Gathering will get in touch.

Glad the big top issue is sorted. bet that a stressful for hours.

http://www.theweatheroutlook.com/forecast/uk/DE12%208LN

I'll take that forecast right now...It is pretty damn cold at night though, I was freezing coming home last night.

Only 3 1/2 more days at work. Way too excited. Cleaned my tent Sat afternoon, woke up Sunday and some birds poo'd all over it. Outrageous. had to clean it again. Glad I packed it away last night, pretty grim rain this morning.

Any site photos Paul?

Well, most of our supplies have now been bought. 12v electric blanket ordered from ebay - though, of course, we won't need it! ;) Now just need to ensure that the van starts properly ...

Steady rain at the moment, here, in Derby :( - hopefully, this will get it out of the way before the weekend?

In case anyone missed it Zombie Met Girl have put on their FB page that....

<quote>

News update on stage time for Bearded Theory. We are now 17.15 start, hope this gives people time to set up and then come party............

</quote>

which is better, I thought it was cutting it a bit fine, opening the gates at 2 and the music starting at 4

roll on Thursday :)

In case anyone missed it Zombie Met Girl have put on their FB page that....

<quote>

News update on stage time for Bearded Theory. We are now 17.15 start, hope this gives people time to set up and then come party............

</quote>

which is better, I thought it was cutting it a bit fine, opening the gates at 2 and the music starting at 4

roll on Thursday :)

That's excellent news, I was worried I was going to miss them.

Guessing that someone has pulled out - or they are finishing at 12 not 11 on the Thursday?

4.00pm - 4.45pm NOW 5.15 - 6.00 - Zombie Met Girl

5.15pm - 6.00pm NOW 6.15 - 7.15 - The Bar Steward Sons of Val Doonican

6.30pm - 7.30pm ?????????? - Hobo Jones and the Junkyard Dogs

8.00pm - 9.00pm ?????????? - Mark Chadwick

9.30pm - 11.00pm ?????????? - 3 Daft Monkeys

In other news - The stuff pile is nearly finished in my front room!

Edited by stuwilky

Same here, I had just said to my lad this morning that it was going to be tight,

getting there,

setting up,

beering up,

getting out for ZMG*

So this is great news :)

*disclaimer: some activities might be performed in a different order