Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rollergirl, would be great to see you there. I'm sure your daughter would love it

Rollergirl, I would imagine she'll love it. (Not that I've taken a child, well, apart from Rabid!).

See you there xx

In 2011* we took out 13 year old and 15 year old, and they loved it, its a great festival for teenagers, since everybody is really friendly :)

*Just looked back to see which year we first took them, and I thought they was a problem with their website, it looked like the main stage on Sunday was showing this years line-up

http://beardedtheory.co.uk/page/2011-line-up :P

Thanks folks, Its definitely one to think about :)

Edited by rollergirl

First time chumpton? God stuff, you'll not regret it.

Have we all Dub Pistols stories? I remember bouncing to them last year and then being told how the rest of the evening went the next day. Thankfully I never found Carter all that.

This year will be our 3rd year - went last year and 2011 both of which were brilliant.

Dub Pistol are always great live even if the little boy gets to hear a few new swear words from Barry!! :sarcastic:

Dance tent line up looks great again as always.

Ooooh, can't wait.....

This year will be our 3rd year - went last year and 2011 both of which were brilliant.

Dub Pistol are always great live even if the little boy gets to hear a few new swear words from Barry!! :sarcastic:

Dance tent line up looks great again as always.

Ooooh, can't wait.....

Yeah dance tent looks fun again. Love it in there. Really can't wait for May. Been listening to some of spotify playlists, getting me even more excited! Shame it's bloody ages away!!

Mr Motivator in Da House

We are happy to announce Mr Motivator is taking flight to attend Bearded Theory 2015.

Music festivals can be the very definition of an anything-goes environment – the over indulging, the drinking, the food, the partying… But we have decided to bring Mr Motivator to a workout session on the Sunday morning and later to then judge the Bearded Theory world record attempt.

Mr Motivator said, “Mr Motivator Here, Oh Gang Bearded Festival is a wicked event, a must for anyone with great taste. So I am gonna be there in all my bright colours and glory. I care about you, I know how much you are gonna let your hair down and I want you to have a fabulous time. So I have decided to put together a Very Special Workout, which is ideal for those who made that New Year’s resolution and are now starting to flag and for you guys who want to over eat and drink without feeling the guilt then this workout is for you. So get yourself ready because Mr Motivator will soon be in Da House. Say Yeah.”

Woodland Stage Sunday Morning

Good grief!!

Mr Motivator in Da House

We are happy to announce Mr Motivator is taking flight to attend Bearded Theory 2015.

Music festivals can be the very definition of an anything-goes environment – the over indulging, the drinking, the food, the partying… But we have decided to bring Mr Motivator to a workout session on the Sunday morning and later to then judge the Bearded Theory world record attempt.

Mr Motivator said, “Mr Motivator Here, Oh Gang Bearded Festival is a wicked event, a must for anyone with great taste. So I am gonna be there in all my bright colours and glory. I care about you, I know how much you are gonna let your hair down and I want you to have a fabulous time. So I have decided to put together a Very Special Workout, which is ideal for those who made that New Year’s resolution and are now starting to flag and for you guys who want to over eat and drink without feeling the guilt then this workout is for you. So get yourself ready because Mr Motivator will soon be in Da House. Say Yeah.”

Woodland Stage Sunday Morning

Good grief!!

Sunday will be my 50th Birthday - beer in hand marching along to Mr M or beer in hand crashed at tent?

Ticket purchased! Maybe it was Mr Motivator that clinched the deal* but very much looking forward to returning after missing last year. Going on my Billy again so far but it's a fine way to do a festival, no one to please but yourself.

*It wasn't.

Miles Hunt tweeted a link to the BT website earlier. A hint or just being nice?

Interesting, tweet him and ask him..

Glad to see you have your ticket. good work. First festival of the season for me, cant friggen wait

Miles and Erica for Thursday night?

That would be good! Interestingly enough, me and the other half were only talking about Miles yesterday!

Interesting, tweet him and ask him..

Glad to see you have your ticket. good work. First festival of the season for me, cant friggen wait

I tweeted him and asked, saying I hope it's a hint. He didn't answer, just favourited the tweet, the elusive bugger.

I'm taking it as a yes:)

New Model Army self confirmed on Twitter.

Yeah just seen that. And it's the Thursday....surely they can't have Zombie, Wonderstuff and NMA on then. That'd be ludicrous...in a good way obviously.

Excellent video.

I'd post "Deliverance" from their headline at Reading Festival 1989 if I knew how.

I remember being in that throng when Wayne is at the front of the crowd at 4:40 but can be buggered if I can spot myself. I've got a photo somewhere taken from the other angle.

NMA - that's interesting! I do hope, though, that they play more of a festival-style popular tracks set than they've been doing of late .......

The Skints have pulled out apparently, I am gutted at this, was really looking forward to seeing them at a festival. I have got tickets for their tour though, but still...

Wonder if they'll get some other band in to replace them