InvalidUsername

Videos to show first timers

I prefer the ones where a camera will film though the crowd from A to B - nice one that uses the old Railway track { its funny because when I first started going the site never reached that far so I had no idea that track was even there }
Anyway - a little clip for people who intend to arrive by train. !!

Not sure if you lot've all seen this (there aren't many views, and was only uploaded in the summer) but blumin'eck it's a ruddy treasure trove of mid-ninetiesness.

It's 7 vids long, mind, and some of them are over an hour... anyone remember it? 4 Goes To Glastonbury? Part 1 here:

Edited by bimbledinnards

this give you an idea of wot people leave ....there is a better vidio but cant find it ......cant be bothered really lol .....

Both Glidestonbury's are good

as well as Skrillex's videos

fuck me, just watched this and its put the hairs up on my neck and made me well up. What's that all about!

As somebody whose first Glasto was last year, this set of videos got me very excited last May. It's a series of diary entries by somebody in Scotland who charts the moment he gets his ticket, right through the planning, journey and time spent on the hallowed turf. Starts off a bit slow but well worth sticking with.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS85dafSJcg6MIYpq9xjRqPqgLf41Wwwx

That Glidestonbury 14 is very good, like it a lot. Much closer to how I spend my festival than most of the footage you see.

hehe, scruffs, think these are yours, mate

two-fingers.jpg

This is some angry

Jaysus. Sticking a yeah on the end of every statement yeah, doesn't make your point right yeah.

You're walking along with a fucking selfie stick yeah, making the same points yeah, over and over again yeah, sounding like a bitter twat yeah.

Haha I enjoyed that. His opening gambit was "it's not even IN Glastonbury!!" Look at him carefully make sure we all see him light his cigarette so we know he's no square, yeah? What a shit-bearded, hat wearing pillock.

This is some angry

Some bitter and deluded more likely. For some reason I watched him repeating himself for the better part of 12 minutes, despite him mentioning chemtrails within the opening minute. I wish I could even say I found it funny. I didn't.