Jump to content
InvalidUsername

Videos to show first timers

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

A new video from Barbster 360 and the lovely Hollie

 

Yep I watched this last night. Nice guys ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Not sure if this has been posted before - It just came up on my Facebook Flashback thing.

Maybe don't show it to first timers, it was from when Shangri was good ;) and a nice behind the scenes look at the nano venues. Sob sob.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find this video quite interesting, mostly because at the time I would have been 1 and my dad who is coming with me this year (now 64) would have been my age now. It's good to see how it's changed. It's not HD, or full of flashing lights and balls of flames, but there's a certain charm to it all nonetheless:
 

Edit: Notice the complete lack of people on mobile phones

Edited by simian_mobile_mushrooms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-10 at 7:52 AM, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

I find this video quite interesting, mostly because at the time I would have been 1 and my dad who is coming with me this year (now 64) would have been my age now. It's good to see how it's changed. It's not HD, or full of flashing lights and balls of flames, but there's a certain charm to it all nonetheless:
 

Edit: Notice the complete lack of people on mobile phones

Because in 1986 a mobile phone would have weighed more then your backpack and would have needed a small car sized powerpack to tote around with it, and would have had no coverage in such a rural area anyway :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-4 at 11:54 PM, Simpo said:

The filter in this makes it feel lovely and dreamy.

I love this video, the music and the filter fits so well as well, top work from these lads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of my faves that I don't think has made it on to this thread. The state of some peoples' pupils :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

This is one of my faves that I don't think has made it on to this thread. The state of some peoples' pupils :lol:

 

Brilliant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The director of this should be given a medal. He manages to capture so many moments within the crowd. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

The director of this should be given a medal. He manages to capture so many moments within the crowd. 

 

OH MY GOD THE GOOSEBUMPS. One of my 2015 highlights and that year was stacked for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2017 at 10:59 AM, stuartbert two hats said:

A new video from Barbster 360 and the lovely Hollie

 

Hollie is lovely. 

These 2 do as good a job as it's possible to do with this sort of stuff. With genuine love and enthusiasm for the festival. Fair play to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

This is one of my faves that I don't think has made it on to this thread. The state of some peoples' pupils :lol:

 

State of some of them! Fantastic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mattty said:

OH MY GOD THE GOOSEBUMPS. One of my 2015 highlights and that year was stacked for me. 

The xx have been doing it at their gigs/festivals too, so likely they'll play it at Glasto. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StLewi said:

The xx have been doing it at their gigs/festivals too, so likely they'll play it at Glasto. 

Yeah I saw them do it in Notts. I'll be seeing them as well as seeing Jamie in the Beat Hotel next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×