Videos to show first timers

InvalidUsername

On 23/03/2017 at 9:21 AM, eFestivals said:

Thanks for that.

Now.... who says Glastonbury crowds are crap? :D

It went off just the same when they played Jazzworld about a decade ago. Superb.

Yep I was there for that ! Wish they were playing this year. 

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:55 AM, nickharley said:

Was watching the Glastonbury Man documentary the other night and they played a clip of this (also in Julien Temple's)

The crowd around the 1:50 mark onwards just looks like absolute chaos !!

I'm not one of those folks who remembers everything I've seen, not by a long chalk, but they were bloody ace that day :) 

On 24/03/2017 at 11:03 PM, OG said:

Is this ok or are the wounds still sore?

Heard mention of this before, what was it all about, was something to do with camp solo or the other lone festi goer camps that spring up on these boards? people fall out or what? couldnt imagine falling out with anyone at glastonbury!

1 hour ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

Heard mention of this before, what was it all about, was something to do with camp solo or the other lone festi goer camps that spring up on these boards? people fall out or what? couldnt imagine falling out with anyone at glastonbury!

What started as a solo camp turned into a clique with outsiders not really made welcome. Neil pointed it out and then abuse ensued. He kicked them in to touch as you can imagine :lol:

1 hour ago, OG said:

What started as a solo camp turned into a clique with outsiders not really made welcome. Neil pointed it out and then abuse ensued. He kicked them in to touch as you can imagine :lol:

No more needs saying then, cliqueness last thing you need at glastonbury, one of the things I love about the fest is how welcoming everybody is to everyone, thats what made the few scraps I saw over pathways etc last year seem all the sadder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Andeeroo said:

As this is a thread for first timers, know that even if there is a little mud, we're still gonna have some god damn fun.

that's brilliant!!! love the fact people coming from back stage area/behind that gate trying to avoid them splashing mud lol

• Upvote 1