Videos to show first timers

InvalidUsername

On 2017-6-10 at 7:52 AM, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

I find this video quite interesting, mostly because at the time I would have been 1 and my dad who is coming with me this year (now 64) would have been my age now. It's good to see how it's changed. It's not HD, or full of flashing lights and balls of flames, but there's a certain charm to it all nonetheless:

Edit: Notice the complete lack of people on mobile phones

Because in 1986 a mobile phone would have weighed more then your backpack and would have needed a small car sized powerpack to tote around with it, and would have had no coverage in such a rural area anyway :P

11 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

The director of this should be given a medal. He manages to capture so many moments within the crowd. 

OH MY GOD THE GOOSEBUMPS. One of my 2015 highlights and that year was stacked for me. 

On 02/06/2017 at 10:59 AM, stuartbert two hats said:

A new video from Barbster 360 and the lovely Hollie

Hollie is lovely. 

These 2 do as good a job as it's possible to do with this sort of stuff. With genuine love and enthusiasm for the festival. Fair play to them. 

4 minutes ago, StLewi said:

The xx have been doing it at their gigs/festivals too, so likely they'll play it at Glasto. 

Yeah I saw them do it in Notts. I'll be seeing them as well as seeing Jamie in the Beat Hotel next week

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
41 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I've been a little lacs this time but have finally put all my little filmed clips from last year into one video. Not exactly HD but I think it gives a flavour of the festival.

love the video ... even managed to get a quick glimpse of myself at hobo :) ... nice shot of bird in the mirror too :) 

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

I've been a little lacs this time but have finally put all my little filmed clips from last year into one video. Not exactly HD but I think it gives a flavour of the festival.

Great video and thanks for posting. Missed out on tickets last year and MUST NOT miss 2019!

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

love the video ... even managed to get a quick glimpse of myself at hobo :) ... nice shot of bird in the mirror too :) 

That poor bird was there for ages, it couldn't get its head round what was going on.

1 hour ago, marktea said:

Great video and thanks for posting. Missed out on tickets last year and MUST NOT miss 2019!

You're too kind. Good luck in October. 

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, EZYSEY said:

Shameless plug for I video i put together in 2016. Safe to say my editing has improved a little since doing this.

I love this video, your Glastonbury looks ace, hope you got lucky on Sunday. 

Charm x

Edited by Charm