Videos to show first timers

InvalidUsername

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OG said:

How not to do Glastonbury. At least it's ticked off their "Bucket list" and they won't be back. Insufferable humans :rolleyes:

agreed!

im all for people doing it their own way but what a pair of numpties, I think they are wannabe children's tv presenters and what's with turning up Friday and going Saturday?

Edited by Smeble

On 30/04/2017 at 0:25 AM, Andeeroo said:

As this is a thread for first timers, know that even if there is a little mud, we're still gonna have some god damn fun.

That is brilliant. That has put a huge smile on my face. The hug at the end was so heartwarming. One of the finest examples of Glastonbury Spirit I have seen.

1 hour ago, Wickedfaerie said:

I've just edited this video of last year's festival. Watching it all again has got me even more excited!

Good footage for a cheap camera! I forgot how muddy it was as well.... I'm glad it won't be like that this year. 

2 hours ago, dartmoordog said:

Ive always rather liked this one from 2008

That always gets a watch when I'm going through old Glastonbury vids, 2008 was a pretty special festival with some great memories, and the first time I'd been when there was actually decent weather for the vast majority of it.

On 25/05/2017 at 1:55 PM, mazola said:

I love the BBC montages, this is the one for 2010, probably my favourite year.

2010 had everything, weather, music, no mud, and Shangri La still rocking the alleyways.

God damn I want this again !!! Like now !!! So hyped :) 

On 5/25/2017 at 0:43 AM, OG said:

How not to do Glastonbury. At least it's ticked off their "Bucket list" and they won't be back. Insufferable humans :rolleyes:

It's remarkable.

That is almost, minute for minute, the diametric opposite of my Glastonbury.

I'm struggling to think of a bigger waste of two of the most precious tickets on earth.

Ben

On 5/25/2017 at 0:43 AM, OG said:

I don't know why I just put myself through this.  Did they not realise that Sunday was a day?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, verrymerry said:

I don't know why I just put myself through this.  Did they not realise that Sunday was a day?

Turn up Friday morning, chip off Saturday night. Not only two (mostly wasted) tickets, but a worthy view mini hut thing as well - so that's what, about £1000 between the two of em for tickets and camping? 

And they chose to miss out on half of it! 

What a pair of absolute bell-ends :lol:

On 5/25/2017 at 5:02 PM, Rubber Soldier said:

Pair of cretins. Too busy filming their own horrible smug faces to experience the festival. 

Least we got to see him put his muesli in his yoghurt whilst he made noises and gurned at the camera.

Also, the "I burn easily" song wasn't funny or clever the first time so good to see he tried it again straight after.

22 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Turn up Friday morning, chip off Saturday night. Not only two (mostly wasted) tickets, but a worthy view mini hut thing as well - so that's what, about £1000 between the two of em for tickets and camping? 

And they chose to miss out on half of it! 

What a pair of absolute bell-ends :lol:

and what they did have they fucking wasted watching football! utterly pointless what a pair of gormless twats