Underworld - 6 Music

Glastoboy

They do seated tickets for Underworld?

yeah I know it's it's a bit weird. Me and my boyfriend both tried for tickets and I managed to bag standing, which is our preference hence the spares. Having said that er were seated at royal Festival Hall in October and every single person stood up and danced anyway. I imagine it will be the same.

Umm...

I've got a spare seated ticket for Bristol on Thursday. Last minute drop out by a friend.

The good news is I'll take any offer. Not likely to sell it at this late date so anything is a bonus. The bad news is that you have to sit/stand/dance next to me, an overweight 51 year old.

PM me if interested. It would be pick-up on the night so the only risk is that my car breaks down and I don't show.

Off to Bristol in a bit for the show tonight. Ticket is free for the asking now, though a beer might be nice ;-)

Hate to see it go to waste so if you're interested PM me, or just reply in this tread.

Underworld start at 9pm so lots of time after I arrive to sort.

• 8 months later...