Campervan Tickets in Resales

Guest miffmiffy

I'm afraid not,the campervan tickets go on sale when you pay your balance off and sell out in a day or two and then you get the resale later.

See might issue a few but not many and sporadically so you will have to be on the ball,your best bet is to ask on here as people swap and sell theirs.

There was a dedicated thread before the last festival and most if not all got sorted.

Here you go...http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/184029-2014-campervan-tickets-those-in-need/

I got my entry tickets in the resale this year, there was an incredibly small amount of campervan tickets available which sold out within the first few minutes, which I didn't manage to get. I joined the dedicated thread for those still in need and everybody was sorted in the end! Hopefully another thread will be made this year to help people out :-)

I had the same thought as you what if I missed out yesterday but managed to bag one in the re-sale and all campervan tickets were gone , so I was going to get a friend who had managed to get tickets to buy me a camper van ticket when they paid their balance and if I did miss out in the resale then flog it for face value on here or Scarlet mist.Luckily managed to get one yesterday so should be ok. but I think that's the best way to go