Entered card details then page cant be found....

shaunsouthern

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very hopeful thread. This is the sort of thing I'm saying to my missus - although with me it's, "maybe they are saying it's sold out to reduce the level of traffic! Maybe! Maybe that's what they're doing F5! Haha! F5! Got Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, K-Meleon, Internet Explorer and SeaMonkey all open! Haha! F5, F5, F5! I can see that's what they're doing! Fucking Eavis! Sold out my arse! I'm staying here for another 5 minutes! No I don't want breakfast! Haha... I'm safe. Haha. F5!"

Reminds me a bit of the Young Ones episode where they have that new telly and they're staring at the little white dot to see if anything happens.

I think I might be the bearer of bad news here.

This happened to me, with the page washing out after I put my card details in.

I then kept trying and got to that page a second time - I put my card details in again and it was a success - Presumably, if the first time had 'worked', it wouldn't have let me do it again.

So I think you might be out of luck... You never know though.

i would have rathered not even get as far as the ticket page. its an absolute disgrace, while i entered my credit card details the SECOND time it said we ran out of stock while you were paying? i am furious.. i rang seetickets to see if they could shed some light on the situation but unfortunately i was told to 'wait and see' if i get a confirmation email. can anyone confirm they have received their confirmation email yet please??

Thing with us was we didn't even get to the payments page. We inputted the registration details and that's where our session timed out. Waiting to see if there's a glimmer of hope in determing whether or not the money was taken out is probably worse but getting through the queue, being under the impression your tickets were there for you to just pay for, and then not even being allowed to pay for them...

They say the tickets were sold out in 26 minutes but I'd theorise in saying they were sold out long before that, otherwise surely they'd have just left you at the holding screen? Would have at least been the decent thing to do.

Both bastards and saints this morning, Seetickets.

@stevieMcK did u get an order reference number or just a confirmation email?? i entered credit card details twice, clicked 'buy tickets' both times, second time displayed a page saying stock sold out.. in limbo here to see did first sale go through

Just looking through Twitter, a lot of people had this problem (including myself when trying to get another ticket for a friend) but has anyone actually got a confirmed ticket when this happened? See tickets response seems to be that if the funds haven't been secured (ie a bookin reference page on screen) then it's still first come first served. If that's the case then why bother having 3 different screens which make you think you are getting further along the process? You could just have one screen at the start where you enter all the references and card details?

This is a very hopeful thread. This is the sort of thing I'm saying to my missus - although with me it's, "maybe they are saying it's sold out to reduce the level of traffic! Maybe! Maybe that's what they're doing F5! Haha! F5! Got Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, K-Meleon, Internet Explorer and SeaMonkey all open! Haha! F5, F5, F5! I can see that's what they're doing! Fucking Eavis! Sold out my arse! I'm staying here for another 5 minutes! No I don't want breakfast! Haha... I'm safe. Haha. F5!"

Reminds me a bit of the Young Ones episode where they have that new telly and they're staring at the little white dot to see if anything happens.

:sarcastic:

I think any glimmer of hope I had that I did actually make a booking, & that a confirmation email might still turn up in the inbox, has all but disappeared now.

Might still happen, i've got tickets but still no email