Life Is Beautiful - Las Vegas

beadfc

Hard Rock have a free shuttle that runs to Fashion Show mall, so at least on the way to the festival you could take the shuttle to the Strip then get the bus to downtown. Coming back would be a bus to the strip then a cab I suppose. I have used the Hard Rock shuttle, but only in the day and it stops running before the festival ends (or you could get to the strip then walk through SLS, formerly the Sahara and get a bus on Paradise which will take you past Hard Rock). Hard Rock is walkable from the strip but its a long way so better not to bother, even though cabs in Vegas are expensive.

Vegas is brilliant, I love it. The first time you see it all lit up it just blows your mind.Been going for 12 years so if you have any questions, just post on here and I will do my best to answer.

• 4 months later...