Birthday during the Festival.

Guest mccdyl001

Hey everyone,

I was incredibly lucky to get coach tickets last night for our group. Now that we know we're going, it's time to start preparing. My girlfriend's birthday is the Saturday of the festival. Does anyone know if any of the stores would take an advance booking for a birthday cake with some candles on it? I haven't been to the festival for the last few years so am not sure if the bakery is still there (nor what it was called to try get hold of them in advance).

Any other ideas for celebrating a birthday (turning a mid 30's age) at Glastonbury would be greatly welcome!

Not sure on the location of that stall but Birthdays at Glasto especially on the Saturday are pretty special. My sisters birthday is on the 27th and occasionally when it's on the Monday it isn't that good but when its the Friday, Saturday or Sunday it's great fun!

Say Happy Birthday to your girlfriend from all the eFestival forumers when the time comes!

Edited by willutalk

Mr Yoghurt, that is one awesome recommendation. I assume though they have at least an obligatory sniffed dog either at the O2 in london or at the coach arrival spot, so alas that option is out the question.

Couchy thanks for the name of the place, will definitely look into it. And I'll definitely say howzit and happy birthday from the efesti folk!

Any other ideas for celebrating a birthday (turning a mid 30's age) at Glastonbury would be greatly welcome!

How many in your group?

Our big table seats up to 15. You're more than welcome to use it for an hour or two for a party.

(Pic of table on website in sig below)

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer