so roll call for who got coach tickets and where from?....

Guest thatcrazypenguin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep wensday coach for me as well, may as well get the full almost a week of glasto in again :)

just hoping it leaves nice and early to get a good spot! got a 3am coach from plymouth last year and got there near front of line at gate a for when they opened, but that was with national express seperate from the ticket booking this will be my first time actually booking the package.

Edited by thatcrazypenguin

Wednesday from Birmingham! Went with Oxfam in 2014 but 2015 will be my first time as a punter so looking forward to experiencing the arrival traffic etc for the first time. Taking my Mother, who's never been, for her 50th birthday, which falls the week after, so very much looking forward to seeing what she makes of it too. See you all there! :)

Got a wednesday from London. Had 5 devices trying, technique which got us through in the end was the "CMD+R" as soon as you could see it was back to the "waiting" page.

Lucky Method:

Chrome, on a 7 year old macbook. Single tab open to the booking page.

Then had all the reg numbers with post codes in another tab open to a google docs sheet shared among all the punters.

The google docs sheet also had the card number of the person in the #1 slot, so that when it came time to fill in the card details the address details for the card are already populated.

So once we finally got the booking page, it was a bunch of copy & pastes, enter the card expiry date and CVV code and boom. Glastonbury here we come!

Got a ticket for Wednesday from Birmingham at 7.01pm, confirming my first Glastonbury!

That link to the booking page was spot on - thanks to those that posted it before the sale went live.

Just hope I get onto an early coach, so that I can spend as much time there as possible.

Roll on March and allocation of coach seats...

Ben

Got a ticket for Wednesday from Birmingham at 7.01pm, confirming my first Glastonbury!

That link to the booking page was spot on - thanks to those that posted it before the sale went live.

Just hope I get onto an early coach, so that I can spend as much time there as possible.

Roll on March and allocation of coach seats...

Ben

What link are you speaking of good sir?