SOLD OUT!

Guest mr gumby

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt want anything other than a test run on the system for sunday and admittedly i was only refreshing from 6.59 but i did not get a sniff.

the main sale will be different though.

I was on the actual link that was posted on here from about half 6 and started refreshing from 6.50 and got straight through at 7. hopefully it works on sunday

Edited by yellowsnow

if you have a return - and you're not going to use it for the journey home - do you need to let them know?

No, its chaos on the Monday in the coach station, they didn't worry what time my ticket was for they just load the coaches up and go. I wouldn't worry.

if you have a return - and you're not going to use it for the journey home - do you need to let them know?

No, but you do need to get the coach on the way there. When I last went on the coach they didn't post the tickets, but handed them out on the coach itself, so you can't just drive over.

Got in after 5 minutes queuing, entered details and got to payment screen - then cancelled out because two said they'd changed their minds and we're going to drive down, was sold out by time I got back in...

Not a total loss though I've a large wire shark trace file to sift through and know the site will probsbly still accept 6 bookings a time!

We got returns as well, although I'm not 100% sure we'll use them. O2 is a ballache for me and I'd rather pay again to come to Victoria to be honest.

Anyway, as others have said they don't care if you get the return or not. Don't think they even check tickets! We found it very smooth coming back so I may still use it. For an extra tenner it's nice to have the option.