Registry Check...

Guest Swine_Glasto2014

I have received two emails recently with my registration details on (yes two I'm greedy and wanted to be sure).

Trouble is, when I goto the reg page and enter my email to check, it comes up with a red box saying ' enter a valid email'!!!

Surely my registrations are ok if I am getting the email two days ago...

Anyone else had this

You would think so wouldnt you. I would call see tickets, as you can never be too sure.

I have registration details for myself and OH, and i only got an email for my OH.

Not impressed and sick feeling, to say the least. So i gave See a call.

It says this on the website..

If the search returns no results or your email address is not recognised, your registration has expired. You will need to submit a new registration before you can book a ticket. To submit a new registration, go to www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk
If you no longer have access to your registered email address please re-register.

Hope urs is registered ok matey x

Is the edit facility working for you then? I just tried checking mine and I get the same message as yesterday:

"The Edit facility is now closed ahead of the ticket sales and will reopen after all sales have completed.

If your details are out of date please re-register prior to 23:59 BST Tuesday 30th September."

A hard refresh still brings up the same page. :huh:

Edited by musky