Kendrick Lamar

kalifire

12 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

James Blake supporting is pretty yummy. Also, guessing the two dates in London mean that if he's at a festival next summer it won't be Wireless, so that's nice.

I dunno, The Weeknd did the same last year and it looks like they won’t be adding more dates to this to mop up the demand. Think a festival might be my only chance of seeing him so I’d like it to be Leeds but expecting Wireless.

Just now, dentalplan said:

I dunno, The Weeknd did the same last year and it looks like they won’t be adding more dates to this to mop up the demand. Think a festival might be my only chance of seeing him so I’d like it to be Leeds but expecting Wireless.

Ah right, had forgotten that. Really really really don't want to have to wait until his next album cycle to see him so hopefully the prices he's charging means he doesn't sell out until I have money :unsure:

Just now, RyanS said:

For the Amsterdam date:
Golden Circle €75
Standing €55
First row seats €59

So maybe we're looking at £56 for general standing and £107 for golden circle in the UK?  

Is golden circle at arenas a thing? Never seen that before and would be pretty pissed to see it implemented here. Those cheaper standing tickets would be ideal though

13 minutes ago, RyanS said:

For the Amsterdam date:
Golden Circle €75
Standing €55
First row seats €59

So maybe we're looking at £56 for general standing and £107 for golden circle in the UK?  

The £56 seats will be up in the nosebleeds.

General standing in the £70-80 bracket would be my guess.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

The £56 seats will be up in the nosebleeds.

General standing in the £70-80 bracket would be my guess.

£70-£80 is what I was expecting but Ticketmaster just lists two prices: "£56.75 (£50.00 Ticket + £6.75 Fees)£107.85 (£95.00 Ticket + £12.85 Fees)". and so I'm clutching onto the hope that the lower price will be the one.

1 minute ago, RyanS said:

£70-£80 is what I was expecting but Ticketmaster just lists two prices: "£56.75 (£50.00 Ticket + £6.75 Fees)£107.85 (£95.00 Ticket + £12.85 Fees)". and so I'm clutching onto the hope that the lower price will be the one.

I fear that's just the range of prices. There'll be more to come.

4 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Yeah, here's a screenshot to show what RyanS is saying. Looks like it could be nearly £60 for the shit seats and nearly £110 everywhere else. Wow.

Or £110 for the great seats and £60 for everywhere else - let's hold onto that hope until it all gets shattered later in the week!

Edited by RyanS

3 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Or £110 for the great seats and £60 for everywhere else - let's hold onto that hope until it all gets shattered later in the week!

Never been to Glasgow Arena, is it just one tier of seating?

The O2 usually has two or three categories so I'd expect to see more of a range for there.