Kendrick Lamar

kalifire

On 24/03/2017 at 9:33 AM, Scruffylovemonster said:

Not that it bothers me as not a fan of Kendrick, but isn't April 7th balance deadline day? Get your shit together, as in pay off your balance. 

Coincidence!

He's just gone in on Drake there and proclaimed himself "best rapper alive" which is hardly going to be a prelude to an announcement of a subordinate slot at a music festival.

10 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

If they're available then I doubt they'd turn any of them down just because a festival on the other side of the world has them all.

I reaaally hope so! Hope they book Bon Iver too who also has a top slot, but I feel like they'd both headline the other stage and it's one or the other (or neither :( )

Nobody wants Cornrow Kenny at Glastonbury this year more than me, but it's not happening is it?

Ay I just found out he's doing a festival in Miami after Coachella. I'm flying out of Miami airport about an hour before he's due on stage. Must you mock me, universe?

1. Purple Hibiscus – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
2. Counterfeit – produced by Rahki & Taz Arnold
3. Trust Everyone – produced by DJ Dahi, Terrace Martin & Thundercat
4. Delusional (Like You Haven’t) – featuring Anderson .Paak & Anna Wise, produced by Sounwave
5. Product – featuring Andre Benjamin, produced by Kanye West & Taz Arnold
6. Richard Nixon – produced by LoveDragon
7. None of Your Business – featuring Anna Wise, Kanye West & Q-Tip, produced by DJ Dahi, Kanye West & Sounwave
8. Double Standards – produced by LoveDragon & Rahki
9. If You Had Me, You Lost Me (Interlude) – produced by Flying Lotus & Mono/Poly
10. Commercialized, Failed Experiments – produced by Alchemist, Cardo & Swizz Beatz
11. Ten Steps – featuring Bilal, D’Angelo, & Thundercat, produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
12. Paranoia, Is Love Stronger Than Death? – produced by K.L. & LoveDragon
13. Rest in Paradise (Interlude) – produced by Terrace Martin
14. Swim with the Fishes (God Said) – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin

A tracklist that has appeared on pastebin. More than likely an elaborate hoax.

If it's not though, track 11 wow. Q-Tip and Paak features would be perfect .

1 minute ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

1. Purple Hibiscus – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
2. Counterfeit – produced by Rahki & Taz Arnold
3. Trust Everyone – produced by DJ Dahi, Terrace Martin & Thundercat
4. Delusional (Like You Haven’t) – featuring Anderson .Paak & Anna Wise, produced by Sounwave
5. Product – featuring Andre Benjamin, produced by Kanye West & Taz Arnold
6. Richard Nixon – produced by LoveDragon
7. None of Your Business – featuring Anna Wise, Kanye West & Q-Tip, produced by DJ Dahi, Kanye West & Sounwave
8. Double Standards – produced by LoveDragon & Rahki
9. If You Had Me, You Lost Me (Interlude) – produced by Flying Lotus & Mono/Poly
10. Commercialized, Failed Experiments – produced by Alchemist, Cardo & Swizz Beatz
11. Ten Steps – featuring Bilal, D’Angelo, & Thundercat, produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
12. Paranoia, Is Love Stronger Than Death? – produced by K.L. & LoveDragon
13. Rest in Paradise (Interlude) – produced by Terrace Martin
14. Swim with the Fishes (God Said) – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin

A tracklist that has appeared on pastebin. More than likely an elaborate hoax.

If it's not though, track 11 wow. Q-Tip and Paak features would be perfect .

Almost definitely fake I imagine as people always seem to pull this kind of shit these days. Mad to think we could have the album in less than a month - thought we were gonna have to wait a lot longer.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Almost definitely fake I imagine as people always seem to pull this kind of shit these days. Mad to think we could have the album in less than a month - thought we were gonna have to wait a lot longer.

http://pastebin.com/ZTwJ8UCD

That's the link. I hadn't looked at that previously. There's a lot of detail gone into it if it's fake.

I'm calling BS but for speculations sake if true

1. Sounds like the jazz funk vibe of TPAB is carrying on based on the amount he's working with Terrence Martin and Thundercat

2. Some angry/vengeful track titles there. Are we looking at another concept album here?

3. Regardless of 2. the targets of Kendrick's scorn may be the same targets as The Heart Part IV (although he needn't dwell on Big Sean that much more)

4. With 3. in mind perhaps it's no surprise this THP4 surfaced a week after More Life

5. Andre 3000!

6. Sampha. Need more Sampha after 4422.

7. The date it's going to be released! Less than 2 weeks

25 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Some good bars but not gonna lie, that's surprisingly basic for Kenny imo.

The Heart Pt. 4 was the sorta shit I wanna hear from him though so I'm still pumped. Watch that not be on the album now.

I get what you mean despite how into it I am. I'm glad he's putting out stuff that's instantly really accessible though cos I want him to make it huge (obviously he's big but he's not Drake or Kanye, especially over here), and as long as he's putting out The Heart Part 4 kinda stuff as well, everybody wins. 

So so excited for this album.

• Upvote 1

Aye that's definitely a lot more standard rap song than we're accustomed to from him these days but I'm still digging it. After hearing 'i' I was cautious about going in to To Pimp a Butterfly and we all know how that turned out.

Also I doubt The Heart pt. 4 is gonna be on the album considering none of the other Hearts have been - saw that as more of a teaser track, but we'll see.