Totally new to glastonbury

Guest Smilyems

Hey! :) im sure im like every virgin to glastonbury...watched it on tv for years and now need to go!!!! Every year is torture sittin infront of the box cos i feel asif i shud b there! Im strugglin at the min tho to get anyone 2 come with me...friends say they will but i dont think they really have the desire!

So folks is ther anyone from northern ireland goin 2015? Whats the easiest way to travel from here? (Boat/car/flights/coaching)

Lots of info would b appreciated! ☺️ Take care emx

I went from Ireland solo last year, met up with a group of others on here that were in the same position and have made some great friends.

Concentrate on getting the ticket then get involved on here, there will be others in the same position and its totally worth going alone.

As HMV says, get your ticket, then plan. Even if you don't get one on initial dates, then there are still sales to come up, some of them 'secret', as they're not announced in general, so there are several chances. Good luck! If you keep chatting to folks on here, you'll find out loads, make new friends and have a start for when you arrive.