Going to the farm today...

Guest Swine_Glasto2014

Haha bet that was a bit rare...the fire put looked used recently.

We found a set of burnt keys, hoping to see them again.

I was surprised to see the small wooded area off the railway behind glade was still all there. The strange horse oven, seated areas etc

Edited by Swine_Glasto2014

Very easy, I'm quite good at getting my bearings and identified every area we went too.

Best bet is too head to the Pyramid and go from there. Quite good walking thru what would be the Pyramid and other stage back stage areas.

We started at Pyramid, walked up the trade area too the kids field, then onto gate C and the hill of death. Back down thru the Circus field and up thru avalon to the south east corner. Found where shangri la woukd be,block nine n the common.

Walked upto the stone circle, back across to the tipi and then to the Glade, West Holts and other. And back to the Pyramid.

Just missed Park areas and Arcadia.

Found a few things...

A huge carving out of a trunk amongst other things.

Unfortunately my phone camera is buggered, so I took them on a digital camera. I don't have great access to a pic or laptop.

When I do, where is a straight forward place to host and upload here? Last time I did uploading I used photobucket about five years ago.

And, hats off to the clean up crews but it's far from litter free.

Visible cans amongst the mud n grass crushed in, especially in front of the Pyramid.

Toilet paper, bottle tops, fag butt's and a trophy tampon

Sad to hear, the festival should really point out the litter that sticks around instead of the clean fields images it shows. Might make some at least think twice, if they don't think someone is going to pick up after them?