Artists with new material late 2014 / 2015. Who could play in 2015.

Matt42

Could see courteeners 3rd down on other if I'm honest.

Ben Howard will probably sub someone like Calvin Harris is on the other stage, alt J will be on the pyramid I reckon. They could headline other but I think they will be given a chance on the pyramid, as they will probably be playing big slots across the board.

Noel Gallagher will sub the pyramid, or he won't play at all.

DFA could be in the JP

Reckon Alice glass might be in the JP too.

Gerard Way for a slot on the JP? Sold out UK tour in respectable sized venues, with a date at Brixton in the new year. I'd certainly enjoy it.

i'm surprised by how well his solo stuff is doing. i've only heard the two singles (which were okay) but didn't think there'd be this much interest in him these days / away from MCR. a mid/high JP slot sounds about right for him

Crystal Castles were made really fucking good music didn't they? I haven't thought about them in a while, but that first album was great. Proper roulette in terms of live performances, could be a total shambles, could be amazing, could be anywhere in between. I doubt anybody who truly wanted to see them never did, they were always touring, they were impossible to miss.

Crystal Castles were made really fucking good music didn't they? I haven't thought about them in a while, but that first album was great. Proper roulette in terms of live performances, could be a total shambles, could be amazing, could be anywhere in between. I doubt anybody who truly wanted to see them never did, they were always touring, they were impossible to miss.

i loved their music. had a day of listening to them exclusively a couple of weeks back and think they got better with each album. gutted that the only time i got to see them live was on the main stage at Bestival (so didn't get to see the true chaos of their live show). would've made more of an effort to see them if i'd known they were gonna split. didn't see it coming

i loved their music. had a day of listening to them exclusively a couple of weeks back and think they got better with each album. gutted that the only time i got to see them live was on the main stage at Bestival (so didn't get to see the true chaos of their live show). would've made more of an effort to see them if i'd known they were gonna split. didn't see it coming

I've just had a comment pop up on Facebook "now I'll never get to be the guy Alice Glass punches for groping her arse :( ", why can't people just behave themselves?

Steel Panther....

Get them on opening up the other stage... a massive improvement on the Kaiser Cheifs.

Aghhhhh yes, I mentioned them last year. They would be great. Anywhere Anytime. See you there

• Upvote 1

I worry sometimes they'll be remembered only as a 00s 'buzz band' but even if they are, those three albums will always be ace.

I've just had a comment pop up on Facebook "now I'll never get to be the guy Alice Glass punches for groping her arse :( ", why can't people just behave themselves?

Urgh. How does that person just not get it?

I worry sometimes they'll be remembered only as a 00s 'buzz band' but even if they are, those three albums will always be ace.

i think that's definitely what they'll be remembered as unfortunately - thrown in with the nu-rave lot and the other '07 NME buzz bands that came and went. i think they could've gone on for years and years and released great album after great album and they'd still be remembered as that for most people

i think that's definitely what they'll be remembered as unfortunately - thrown in with the nu-rave lot and the other '07 NME buzz bands that came and went. i think they could've gone on for years and years and released great album after great album and they'd still be remembered as that for most people

Damn shame. I'm off to play Sad Eyes loudly and dance drunkenly around my room in the dark.

Speaking of dancing drunkenly in low-lit rooms, is anyone else loving the Mr Twin Sister album as much as I am?

yes! incredible album. don't think i've even listened to their first album as Twin Sister butt this one blew me away. Blush especially is just such a good song

It's just brilliant, isn't it? One of my favourites of the year, and I hadn't paid much attention to their previous stuff either.

Blush is great, but In The House Of Yes might be my favourite song of the year. It just beautifully captures the appeal and the thrill of something so specific as drunkenly dancing and elevates it to the ultimate liberating experience.

Yeah, I really like that song.

Edited by Winslow Leach

Yes! Dinosaur Jr rocked on the park in 2013.

Not heard his latest album yet, is it good?

Find it a little bit dull so far. I haven’t heard his other solo album, but by the sounds of it this is quite similar. Quiet, acoustic stuff. There’s some nice songwriting, but I’d much, much, much rather see Dinosaur Jr.

Find it a little bit dull so far. I haven’t heard his other solo album, but by the sounds of it this is quite similar. Quiet, acoustic stuff. There’s some nice songwriting, but I’d much, much, much rather see Dinosaur Jr.

It's alright, but very much diminishing returns. First time I heard something off it I thought it was amazing, but I think it's just because it wasn't what I expected. After a few listens, and once the initial surprise had worn off, I found it pretty mundane

It's just brilliant, isn't it? One of my favourites of the year, and I hadn't paid much attention to their previous stuff either.

Blush is great, but In The House Of Yes might be my favourite song of the year. It just beautifully captures the appeal and the thrill of something so specific as drunkenly dancing and elevates it to the ultimate liberating experience.

Yeah, I really like that song.

that blush looks like a girl band from x factor lol