Acoustic stage 2015 wish list

matt2007

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her last album was a masterpiece. Haven't listened to it in ages but have it on here after reading this.

No chance though is there? Is she still sick?

Listened to it for the first time in a while yesterday, it'd been a few months and it wowed me just like it did the first time. If she's up to it, I don't doubt that she'd be sensational.

JJ Rosa again definitely pls, but agree William's Green a better spot for her.

My wish for the Acoustic Stage is to sort out the PA please! Really the worst sound of the festival for me this year, which I think could be due to the fact that it's a PA for acoustic acts (understandably!!) but most of the acts I saw there were small-ish electric bands.

As for acts to put on it, my vote goes for the Watford-tastic Staves. They were brilliant in Croissant Neuf a couple of years back.

They were also terrific at Avalon and on the Other stage last year, great for early in the day to ease in anyone who's feeling a little fragile!

Another vote for Steve Earle.

yeah, an on-form Steve Earle gets my vote too

Agree with Mardy there with the 'on-form' comment. I saw him at Beautiful Days and he really did nothing for me. Found all songs quite dull and very similar, poor crowd interaction as well. I don't anything about him at all apart from winning a couple of Grammy awards, but I don't know whether he was just having an 'off-form' gig.

• 2 weeks later...