T minus and counting - 2015

whisty

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely ran out of upvotes whisty, sorry (ironic, eh?)

Going to the Efests meet Carlos, fancy sharing a pint at some point if not? Or any other good people of this thread for that matter.

EDIT: Sorry Bennyboi...only just spotted that I duplicated your post. I'll remove mine at once.

No worries,

I'm generally up at midnight and it's my intention to post a pictorial version of the worlds greatest countdown. As I'm sure it was yours too once you'd put up a thunderbird 5 pic.

Going to the Efests meet Carlos, fancy sharing a pint at some point if not? Or any other good people of this thread for that matter.

yep would be good, aiming to get there for the meet, but we're in a 2 van convoy, so I'll be setting up and cooking before getting wristbanded up and in - I'll text you there. Liking the festival news on the local brews, maybe enjoy one at Vintage Trouble too?

edit - of course, it will be good to meet any poster :-)

Edited by carlosj