T minus and counting - 2015

whisty

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its buses then lol

Anything contribution goes, not got to be buses, but they proving quite easy to find! Make your own theme :) But I have to have this one from my local garage as a youngster.

p1445580434-3.jpg

And one for Mr Gfreak

10662067754_5e3a8c6ed9_n.jpg

Edited by whisty

trent%20287%20on%20r61.jpg

no no buses is coooool old son me and some mates use to have a 32 foot bedford bus called OLLY straight up ....the thing is i brought it of a traveller friend and it was gonna be OUR camper bus but we parked it in our local [ which has since been turned into flats ] and we had bus meetings and brought plans and every thing ........the thing was as it was parked in a pub we just used it as our own private drinking room lol ........anyway to cut a long story short i sold it to another traveller couple and they still have it as for as i know in a field in Somerset AND as we have no photos of it it may be fun looking for it lol....so im on buses

DSCF9288.jpg

this is wot OLLY looked like [ sort ov ] only not as clean or new lol oh and the bus WAS actually called OLLY there were only a few of them and they had different names as far as i can remember ....

Edited by guypjfreak

morning all and Yoghurt :D I'm back........

Hello Mrs *E*. :)

I've just got back from a few days away from internet access. I had wondered when this thread would raise it's head above the parapet again. I'll not be going to Glastonbury next year, so it doesn't feel right to commit to it daily. However, I think I'll post a few posts on here anyway, just to keep my hand in. Will now go off and look for something suitable to post.